Chapter 20-

I'm sitting at the table eating some chicken. I hear the doorbell ring half way through my meal. Are you serious!?

I grunt getting up walking to the door. I open it to see flowers. What? I pick it up and look around for anyone.

I walk back inside shutting the door behind me. I set the flowers on the table taking the small card out.

"I want to call you mine. I love you so much." -J. This jack kid is getting on my last nerves.

I told him I have a boyfriend I mean doesn't he understand English. I sit back down rubbing my head. The flowers are pretty sweet though.

I get on my phone going on Instagram. I see someone tagged me in a photo. I click on it.

Are you flipping serious!? It's a lot of photos of me in a big collage and in the middle it says my future girlfriend.

I bet you won't guess who posted it. Jack. Oh you knew? Congrats I'll give you an award.

I comment on it saying to delete this. Some people say awe while others tell him to back off I'm already with Hayes. I follow everyone who said that.

I don't see why fans who know I'm with Hayes, comment awe on this. This is creepy!! How is this a awe moment.? Man I don't understand people these days.

Remember when I said violence isn't the answer to Hayes? Welllll I sort of want Hayes to beat the crap out of Jack. I'm sorry that was mean but seriously, how would you like it if a boy you didn't even know stalked you? And forced you to date him?

Exactly. Anyway let's move on from this shall we? Lately my mom has been stressing over everything. I feel so bad for her, it doesn't help that the twins act out even more.

She wants me helping out but with my acting career I just can't. I have to think about this offer that's in England, plus the scholarship that's been offered.

I have to fly out to England on Monday. I'm taking my friends because well that's only who I can take. I feel bad because I won't be at Macgon supporting the guys but honestly all I do is hang backstage eating the bacon ball they have.

It's a giant ball made out of bacon. If you love bacon that would be heaven for you. I get up from the table walking back to my room. I'll be in England for a week.

The best part is that they paid for everything except for food and shopping. But they paid for the hotel, plane tickets, transportation, even some activities.

Anaya wants to try bungee jumping. I'm excited but also nervous. I'm afraid of heights if you don't know. I don't like heights at all but she said think of it has a big adventure.

Ana wants to try building hanging. It's where the hook you up and you literally hang off a building. The building were going on is higher than a skyscraper.... No lie.

I'm terrified of that but I'm doing it for them. I hear the doorbell ring. I grunt and walk opening the door to see....

A/N- CLIFFHANGER!! Your welcome. Sorry I haven't been posting I had to get school stuff... Ugh kill me. But I'm going to try to post more forgive me if I don't. School starts Tuesday and its going to be hard to post. I hope your enjoying the book.