Chapter 19-

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I do a lot of that don't I? Well it makes me think better so I'll keep doing it. I hear my door open.

I look to see Ana walk in smiling.

"Hey." I say smiling sitting up.

"What up!?" She asks sitting beside me.

"Just thinking." I tell her sitting criss cross.

"About what?" She asks.

"Well the lady called about my audition and its sometime next week. The problem is that macgon is next week and I always go for support. I don't want to let anyone down. What do I do!?" I ask.

"Hmm maybe you could do both. When's the audition?" She asks.

"She called a few minutes ago it's next Thursday." I say.

"Ok. Ok. Maybe go to macgon Monday and Tuesday come back Wednesday then after the audition go back to macgon." She plans it out.

"You make it sound so easy." I say.

"I'm good at that." She jokes.

We laugh. I take a deep breath thinking about it.

"I don't know. It's to much money. Maybe I should just stay here." I say looking down at my hands.

"Both of things are important. But which one is important for the future? Supporting the guys? Or following your dream?" She asks eating a bag of chips.

I just laugh at her.

"What?" She asks shrugging.

"Nothing." I say getting up.

I mark on my calendar the day of the audition. Ana is right I've been supporting the guys ever since I got here. I want to do something that will affect my future.

I love the guys I really do but I never get to think for myself. I worry about what they might think about it but they've been supporting me every step I've just been to blind to notice it.

I grab my notebook and write down the dates. "So what's it going to be?" Ana asks.

"I'm following my dream." I say smiling.

I hear her give a small cheer but quickly play it cool. I text my mom about my decision.

"Do you hear that?" Ana asks.

I turn around looking at her listening. I start hearing some music from outside.

"Yeah what is that?" I ask walking over to the window.

I open it to see a boy my age singing. "Uh who's that?" Ana asks.

"I don't know. Um who are you!?" I yell to him.

"Hazel. I've always been in love with you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one." He says to me.

"Um do I know you?" I ask.

"My name is Jack." He says taking a bow.

"Geek." Ana mumbles.

"I'm sorry I don't know you. You got someone mixed up." I say starting to walk back.

"Hazel Dallas!!" He yells.

I stop and look back down.

"Please go away!! I have a boyfriend!" I yell shutting the window.