"Toll on your Body."

Start from the beginning

"Numra Issa Nazari, do you have any idea on how dangerous that type of stuff is?" Her mother said in a sinister tone. "You need to think about what you're doing before you do it."

"Mom, i've already thought it out." Numra replied. "I'm not scared. I'm well trained!"

"Well what about your baby, Numra?" Athena barked in a loud tone. "What are you gonna do about your pregnancy?"

"I do things around the ship and port until I have him or her, then I get down to the nitty gritty." Numra nodded.

Christina couldn't hold it in. She covered her eyes and started to bawl as Numra gave her a saddened look and hugged her. This was the worst thing that she could see, is her daughter crying. As she hugged her, Christina only cried harder than before.

"What if you die out there, mom?" Christina cried. "What if something happens to you? What about me and grandma?"

"Christina, I promise that nothing will hap-"

"Actually, that's a good question." Athena said as she gave Numra sinister look. "What about me and Christina? What's going to happen to us?"

"I was going to have Christina stay with Chresanto, and I was going to put you into a home, mama."

"Numra Issa!" Athena snapped in her foreign language, standing up. "I cannot believe that you're going to put me into a home! I am your mother!"

"Mom, that's where you need to be!" Numra barked at her. "I'm not trying to sound harsh, but you're extremely sick! You'll get better care inside of a home than you will inside of here! You're not even thinking about your health!"

"That's because I thought that you'd help me with it, but I guess not since you want to be selfish and leave us behind!" Athena barked as she looked up at her daughter. "I did not raise you this way!"

"Oh i'm being selfish? I'm being selfish because I wan't to help Iraq from turning into a complete war zone, I want to fight for the US and that country as well, and I want to help women that was in the same position that you were just in 2 weeks ago!" Numra barked. "How did you feel when you didn't recieve help for 20 years because no one would come out there?"

Athena didn't say anything. Numra was right and she knew it. Athena folded her arms and looked the other way as Numra kept her eyes on her.

"Let's not talk about selfishness, because that's what you're being right now!" Numra barked. "I have been living under men for years without having a job of my own! I'm not doing that anymore!"

"This isn't fair." Christina cried as she got up and stormed from the couch, slamming her bedroom door.

"Christina!" Numra whined as she looked at her door. "Please come back out!"

"Well I hope that you have your fun, Numra." Athena growled as she coughed and walked into the other guest room. "Because by the time you get back, i'll be dead."

Numra couldn't believe that nobody was happy for her. She'd finally fufilled a dream in her life, and nobody was glad. Nobody was "okay" with it. Nobody was supportive.

The next day, Christina sat with James at lunch and decided to vent about everything that was going on. She was furious with her mother and the decision that she was making that she didn't even eat. James sat down on the floor with his food and listened to everything she had to say.

"She doesn't love me." Christina growled as she shook her head.

"Don't say that, Christina." James sighed as he started to unravel the tie on his plastic bag.

"Why not?" Christina barked. "Because it's true?"

"Your mom decided to keep you even though it was against her religion, right?"

Christina looked up at him and watched him grin, then shook her head as she looked the other way.

"Yeah..."

"Then that means that she loves you!" James grinned. "And besides, you should be happy that your mom is tough! Not a lot of women are brave enough to go to the army."

As James opened his bag, Christina watched as he took a bottle of coke out along with some more buffalo wings. Christina glanced angrily at his bag, then looked up at him. James didn't seem like he cared, though.

"Look Christina, I know that you're going to get mad-"

"Of couse i'm gonna get mad!" Christina barked. "I'm up here spending hours working out with you and you're blowing it off by eating the same foods that's only going to make you gain more weight!"

"Look Christina, I like this food and I can't help it." James shrugged as he drank a lot of his pop. "Sorry."

"You are so stubborn. You're not even trying to help yourself and it's only going to hurt you in the long run." Christina said as she shook her head. "Don't come calling me when you have a heart attack out of nowhere."

Out of nowhere, James set his pop down and placed his hand on his chest. He patted it a little and started to cough a little, spitting out all of his juice. He coughed over and over and planted back into the ground, shaking a little as Christina gave him a embarrassed look.

"Nice try, James." Christina snarled. "You're not funny."

But once Christina seen that spit started foaming up in his mouth, that's when she started to think that it was getting a little serious.

James started to have a seizure on the ground, causing Christina to rush over him and look over him. His eyes were squinted as his body shook uncontrollably. When the spit foam started turning red, she knew that it was blood. Christina started panting heavily as she held his body, trying to stop him. But when she lifted his head up a little, more blood started to trail out of his mouth.

"Somebody. Anybody. Please!" Christina shouted in her language, trying to keep him still. She always screamed in her language when she got scared or nervous. "Somebody help him! He's having a seizure! Somebody help him please!"