Kakashi’s pov.

          Yuki ran away. I could see in her eyes that she was getting overwhelmed and wouldn’t do well if I forced her to stay. “Where did she go?” Naruto asks as he looks around. “Probably to Kiba or home. She will be back soon. Let’s just get moving for now.” I say as I shrug my shoulders not really thinking much of it. She does that sometimes when we would get into a few arguments like the one about my dad and then she would just appear out of nowhere when she was ready to deal with what was going on. “Why did she freak out like that? I mean Yuriko is her friend so she shouldn’t have a problem talking about her right?” Sakura asks as if it was no big deal. “Sakura you don’t know what you’re talking about and if you all were smart when Yuki does come back don’t say a word about Yuriko.” I say now being the protective father. Granny huffs a little before pulling on my arm. “Better tell us the truth because we can’t work with someone who is keeping secrets.” She says and I shake my head hoping not to get into this conversation. “Yuriko is technically a village secrete. But being in this situation I guess there is no other way around it. Just don’t let Yuki or Lady Tsunade know I told you.” I say as I rub the back of my head ready to tell them the one thing I wanted to keep from them. Even if Yuki was like Naruto I didn’t want anyone else to know about her.

          We were traveling when there was a burst of smoke then I feel hands on my arm making me look down. Yuki was there her face was clean of all tears and she had a scroll in her hand. I take it and read it over quickly before giving a small nod. “Sensei?” Sakura asks as the smoke clears out and they gasp when they see Yuki running next to me. “The hokage told me I can tell you all about Yuriko.” Yuki says in a soft voice and they all nod their head. “She is the goddess that is sealed inside of me. I’m a jinchuuriki just like Naruto.” Yuki says and I see she falters a step as we move. There was a small gasp from Sakura and Naruto slowed his pace so he was next to Yuki. “You’re like me? Does that mean that the Akatsuki might go after you as well?” he asks and Yuki looks at me before looking at Naruto. “It’s a possibility but I’m more worried about Orochimaru because he wants me as well. He’s also working with my brothers so I don’t really know what will happen.” Yuki says. After that we were quiet as we traveled. I know it took a lot for Yuki to even tell them that let alone admit that the Akatsuki and Orochimaru was after her. “Why is there a goddess sealed in you?” Granny asks and Yuki looks up at me for help. “The village Yuki was living in before coming to the leaf made a deal with Yuriko to protect them but in the end they would kill the girls who would start talking to her. Yuki’s mother died the day she ran and when we found her after our mission she had been running that whole time. I adopted her because she was related to me and she looked like me already. Not long after her living in the village when her kekkei genkai activated for the first time Yuriko started talking to her. Since then she has helped Yuki when she needs it and only a handful of people in the village know about her. Yuki’s father was killed by Ibiki and myself the day he tried to kidnap her so they could take her back to the village to be killed. He had faked his death so she wouldn’t suspect him and he had been from our village so he knew all about the jinchuuriki and the power they hold so when he found out his own daughter was one he wanted to kill her in the hope of killing Yuriko.” I say before giving Yuki a small smile. I never wanted to tell Yuki about the fact that I went back with Ibiki to kill her father because I didn’t want to hurt her feelings but when she found out he was dead she looked so happy about it I just couldn’t let her be afraid of me for it.

Yuki’s pov.

          Kakashi just finished telling them about Yuriko which I was kind of glad but he didn’t tell them about her mark which I was thankful for. I don’t know if I would have been able to explain things as well as he did. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over at Naruto. “I had a feeling we were the same and asked pervy sage about it once. This explains why I had that feeling and why the nine tails was willing to help you whenever you got hurt.” Naruto says in a soft, kind tone. “It also explains a few other things. But Yuriko hasn’t really told me why the tailed beast acts that way around her or me. She keeps telling me it isn’t time to know or I’m too young to understand.” I huff before we get quiet again. I was hoping we could focuses on getting Gaara back alive if we could. The sun was starting to go down when Kakashi tells us we were going to stop for a short brake. Naruto has to argue which was normal but I understood why we needed to rest.