"Then after you went to and came back from Aoyama you knew the name of Light who you'd fallen in love with." Ryuzaki says, pushing his face closer to Misa's. 

"Yes." Misa replies. 

"But you don't know how you knew his name." 

"Yes, that's right." 

"Well then, if Light happened to be Kira, then what would you think?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"If Light was Kira?" Misa repeats, hugging Light's arm. "That would be the best. I have always been greatful to Kira who killed the murderes of my parents." 

I'm suprised your parents didn't kill themselves. Anne thinks. 

"If Light was Kira, then I would love him even more. Although I already love him to the point where I can't love him any further." 

"You realize that this is Kira we are talking about right?" Ryuzaki says. "Saying you'd love Kira even more, aren't you scared at all?" 

"Your saying if Light was Kira. There's nothing to be scared of. I am a fan of Kira. Rather than being afraid, I would try to be useful to him." Misa replies. 

"It appears that you'd be more in the way than useful, however, with this, there is no doubt that Misa is the second Kira." Ryuzaki says "It seems to be so obvious that I begin to want to not believe it." 

"You would be right, even if you didn't think it. I'm not Kira." Misa says. 

"Anyways, I will place Misa under surveillance." Ryuzaki says. "I got this connecting room especially for Misa so that she could visit Light so please endure this for a bit. The door to Misa's room is set so that both the inside and the outside take this card key to open it." 

Ryuzaki then holds up some sort of room key. 

"When you wish to go out, then call us through the private line. We've paid your agency and told them that for anything personal or for work, from now on Matsuda will, as manager Matsui, go everywhere with you. We have not told the police this so please do not reveal it to them." 

"I don't want this old man to be my manager." Misa says. 

"What part of me is dissatisfying to you, MisaMisa?" Matsuda whines. 

Aizawa suddenly bangs his fists on the table. "Will you all just stop it with the talk about homos and dates and kissing and MisaMisa already?! This is the investigation on Kira, understand?! You need to be more serious about it all!" 

Woah...

"I'm sorry." Matsuda stampers. 

"No, sorry. I know that your taking this seriously but..." Aizawa says, grabbing Misa by her arm. "Now girl, go to your room." 

"Whyyyy?" Misa whines. 

Aizawa then tries to close the door on her, but she fights back. 

"Light, even if it's the 4 of us, let's go on a date ok?" She says, before the door is slmmed in her face. 

"Phew." Aizawa breaths. 

"Light." Ryuzaki says. 

"Ya?" Light replies. 

"Are you serious about her?" 

"No, as I said before, it's one sided." Light replies. 

"Then would it be possible for you to pretend that you were serious about her?" Ryuzaki asks. "It's clear from the videos that Amane has some sort of connection to Kira, and also that she loves you."