Epilogue

(In pic is Matthias, I do not own the picture)

Jessie's POV

Five years has passed and things just get better and better, except one thing...

"Matthias Hughes, time to get to sleep!" Aiden shouted and tried to catch my little cute stubborn. He just whining and run around the house from his daddy. I stepped in front of him and caught him in my arms. He giggled and nuzzled his face in my chest, "Mama, Papa is a scary monster"

"That's not true, I'm scary but not a monster" Aiden jumped at us and tickled him. Matthias giggling nonstop and told me to stop his daddy. I'm just laughing before picked him up and placed him in his crib.

"Have a sweet dream, baby" I kissed his forehead before dimmed the light down. Closing the door carefully, I yawned and headed to the bedroom.

After undressing with only a boxer-brief on, I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about how blessing I am. I'm married to my love and have a cute two-year boy. We bought a more 'normal' house instead living in Aiden's mansion and I love it very much. He still working in the mafia though but I don't care as long as he's safe and sound with me and his son by his side.

My Dad still living like in his thirties, the man seem like doesn't aged much but I'm happy for it. Janey are Taylor are madly in love with each other, they're having an escape around the world to celebrate for being with each other for six years. Aunt Aurelia just stayed at the same, being a gorgeous and not-messing-with-her lady. Liam and Jacob just adopted a two-years old boy, they're such a lovely family. Vince has found himself Annabella, a sassy girl with a loving heart. Only Mike, I don't hear anythings from him.

Two arms suddenly wrapped around my torso and a chest was pressed slightly on my back. I smiled and leaned back with my head in my husband neck to breath in my his scent. He turned me around and I straddling on his laps. I moaned as he attacked me with a kiss on my neck. His arms sliding down my back slowly until my boxer-brief got pulled off and they cupped my asscheek.

"Hmm, you love it, baby?" He hummed satisfied when hearing me moaning his name while he playing with my ass. I pressed my lips into his and bit his lower lips teasingly, "Be gentle, please"

Aiden growled sensual and had me pinned against the bed. Taking his underwear off, he smirked with lust in his eyes before going down on my neck. He kept me moaning his name whenever he kissed, bit and licked my skin. I threw my arms on his back, clinging to him for our body to be touched and caressed by each other.

Aiden licked along my jaw to my swollen lips before kissing me with our tongues dancing like crazy. Gasping of pleasure pain came out of my throat as Aiden pushed two his fingers inside me. My moaning just shamelessly going on while Aiden fingering and scissoring my entrance. I half whined and half moaned when he pulled off with a smirk tugging on his lips.

Aiden reached to the nightstand to take the lube and lubed his cock and my entrance. He positioned himself before slowly entering me. I threw my head back and hissed at the pleasure pain of his big cock penetrating me. We waited for a couple of seconds for my ass to adjust his size before he slammed into me without warning.

I dug my nails into his back while moaning and screaming more louder as Aiden thrusting with more strength and speed. Our sweating body moving like a perfect one piece with the sound of skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room along with my moaning, screaming and breathing. Aiden grabbed my back neck gently to smashed our lips together. He pulled out and then bit my shoulder blade making me hissing and screaming.

My orgasm started to build up as Aiden kept thrusting more rougher and faster. I closed my eyes and screamed his name when feeling my leaking cock erupted and my ball exploded. Aiden growled long and low as his teeth still digging in my skin and his hot thick seme filled inside me.

We stayed there, breathing heavily with sweat dripping from our body. Aiden put me into a deep passionate kiss that I never want it to stop. But Matthias suddenly starting to cry, Aiden groaned making me giggle.

"I'll check him out. Rest a little, I still not satisfied yet" He whispered in a husky seducing voice before rolled out the bed.

"I love you" I said to him.

"I love you too" He blew me a kiss before walking away. My lips curled up to a smile when I heard him coaxed our little baby to sleep.

He rushed back quickly and jumped on the bed like a child before pulling me into his embrace. He gave me a seducing smirk before pressed his lips to mine as he started to grinding on my body.

Tonight will be long...