Chapter 10

Aiden's POV

A small giggle pour into my ears making me smile, even though my eye is still shut down i can tell that sweet giggle belong to who, my little angel. I opened my eyes slowly to see my baby standing in front of an entrance to what i guess is maze. I stared at his back, feeling unable to move when suddenly my baby shot a glance at me. It was so quick that i could only see his pink lump lip whisper playfully, "Catch me if you can". Then he entered the maze leaving me unable to speak or move. "Well, if you want to play catch and run then you better run fast baby, i'm gonna catch your cute ass" I thought to myself.

I smirked when my body started to obey me, made my way to the maze to find my angel and his bubble butt. As soon as i saw my baby, he turned and disappear to the right path. I quickly walked after him but only to saw my baby disappear into another path on the left again. I started to speed up and chased after my angel but it's always the same result as Jessie turned and disappeared. He don't even run or walk fast, my baby just simply walk calmly. And to make the game more excited, my baby kept giggle and taunt me playfully like "This way", "You want me, don't you?", "I'm right here". He kept saying that stuff on and on and surely it made my cock hard like hell and twitching painfully in my pants.

I breathed with excited when i was about to caught my baby butt when suddenly the wall of the maze end. In front of me is just a plain dark and everything even the ground seem to be end here. My mind frozen when my baby stood at the edge of the ground and turn to smile at me, but it's not a sweet smile that melt my heart like always, it's a sad face that shatter my heart into a million pieces. A single tear fell from his eye and drop to the ground, i started to notice how silent it is when his tear land on the ground, it was the only sound that break through the silent. My baby started to sobbing and tear fell from his eyes more and more, he still kept the sad smile on his face which hurt me like hell to see my angel feel sorrow. No, i won't allow this happen, i open my mouth to comfort him but nothing come out, my body frozen in one place, all my strength just disappear. My angel cry harder and the sad smile turn into a whisper, "Please...save me...Aiden". The ground shaking when the whisper full of sorrow end, the ground my baby standing on collapsed.

I used all my strength to force the disobey body on work and ran to catch my angel. I reached my hand to catch him and in one moment i was in joy when i caught him by the hand but then his arm shatter into million of pieces. My angel continued to fall and he looked at my panic and frighten face that was screaming his name, my angel smiled the most beautiful smile i've ever seen and whisper a word that i couldn't hear before slowly shattered into million of pieces and disappeared. I jumped from the edge of the ground hoping that i can catch him again and wrap him around my arms, to feel my love, my angel felling protected and nuzzle his face under my chin. But it's too late the ground suddenly appear and i smack my face into it. "Noooooooo" I punched the cold ground, Jessie was there, my baby was only down there within a small gasp. Tear streamed down to my face in pain and regret... I couldn't save him....

---

"Goddamn it, wake up you brainless bastard" Someone slapped me in the face and woke me up. It was only a dream?! I quickly got up to see a worrying Mike looking at me. "Bad dream?" Mike rolled his eyes when he saw i'm fine, well for now. I jumped out of the chair i was sitting when realized Jessie isn't here. My heart sting like hell when i remembered the dream. "Where's Jessie?" I asked Mike. "Thought he was with you?" Mike raised his brow and looked around to find my baby. "Fuck" I growled out loud and it sound inhuman, more like an animal. My head snapped when i heard a bark from Shadow, he barked again like he knew I was gonna ask him where is Jessie.

I ran after Shadow, in my mind hoping nothing happened to my baby. I stopped and smiled as soon as i see my angel was sitting on a flat rock looking out the sea, his back facing me. "Good job, Shadow. Now run back to Mike, good boy" I smiled and proud of my dog, not forget to pet him before he ran back to Mike. I took a look at my baby who doesn't seem to notice my appearance.