Chapter 15

Jessie's POV

My body was shaking in the cold. And the dark, it scared me, i don't like this room. It making me felt like i had already dead and my soul is just waiting for something to end this pain.

"I'm gonna ask one more time" David spoke and glared down at me on the floor. I just kept my silent and crying.

A while ago, after the explosion, David kidnapped me and took me here. He threw me on the floor violently when i resisted and continued to hit me. He ripped of my skirt and try to rape me but i kick his face and the torture of hit and kick continued. All my body now is full of bruise and blood, and i see myself lying on the floor crying and panting at the same time.

He left after with a satisfied smile on his face and spitted out a small blood on my body. I lied on the floor sobbing until i fell asleep and when i woke up he was sitting and looking at me in the dark. But that's not all of the story, the gaze he gave me is the cold gaze that had scared me for two weeks before. And he even wore the dark hoodie, the hoodie that the big man wore and followed me on the day i went home alone. It's the same hoodie i accidentally wore it on my vacation with Aiden, i was watching the sunset in it. Oh god, how could i be so blind all this time?

"It look familiar, right?" He smirked and sniffed the hoodie, "Ah, still full of your scent"

He chuckled deep in his throat when saw my body trembling in fear. And that chuckle turned into a laugh that i never expect to hear again, the cruel cold laugh occurred every space when my mom died. My mind shot me with a bullet of a vision of my mom death, it was all of my fault. I curled into a ball and cried, cried like i've never been able.

"Aw, look how fragile you are. You still remember it, don't you? I'll never forget it. The first time i turn sixteen and kill as an assassin, i should have killed you but i didn't. And look at how beautiful you are, guess i didn't make a mistake" He laughed.

All i could felt is the pain ate my soul slowly. Mom, i'm so sorry, it was all of my fault. If i had drank the medicine, you wold have not died. I'm just a trouble for everyone.

---

"Do you LOVE me?" David asked, grabbing a fist full of my hair to bring me back to the present. I glared at him with my eyes filling with water. I clenching my teeth and tried to pushed his arm away.

David laughed at my reaction and stood for a moment to examine my arm. His eyes widen with rage when he saw the bracelet Aiden gave me. He ripped it from my arm and threw it away. I cried out as soon as he did that and tried to grabbed my bracelet but David violently pulled my head back making me scream.

"You belong to me. YOU HEAR THAT" David shouted at me with me facing him forcefully.

"I hat-" I opened my bruised and bloody lips to say but a slap hit in my face sent me down to the ground. Did not stop from there, David kicked me in the stomach with all of his strength that i was flew to hit the wall real hard. My screamed echoed and cracking through the air as i threw up a small gulp of blood.

"I has stalked you all of this time, and the day you went home alone, i was supposed to kidnap you right there but that motherfucker stole you from me. Don't you know how much i love you Jessie? How hurt it is when you was with that asshole? But i promised i'll take care of you, baby" David kneeled in front of me and caressed my cheek.

"Take care? You know why i love Aiden? Because he care about me, he tell me his secret, he trusts me, he protect me and above all of it he love me. And you? All you do is abuse me, you should called you motherfucker" I raised my voice and glared hatefully at David which make him flinched and frozen. When he called Aiden motherfucker, my blood was boiling, he can hit and kick me all he want, but he never insult Aiden like he knew him.

"Y-you...SLUT" He shouted and kicked me endlessly in the stomach. It hurts too much that i couldn't let out a small whin, all i do was lying there and receive every single kick. Blood started to fill up in my mouth as my stomach became bruised.

"Give up. YOU. ARE. MINE" David growled angrily but a voice come from the other side of the door told him there was a person want to meet him. He groaned and left with a satisfied smirk when looked at me crying my eyes out.

As soon as he left, i forced my useless body to crawl to where my bracelet was thrown. It was Aiden gift, and i'll never let it go. I grabbed it and held it close to my heart as i curled into a ball, shaking.

"Help me, Aiden" I whispered.

---

David's POV

"What do you want?" I asked, feeling a bit annoy that he's here.

"How is he?" He asked me not bothering answer my question.

"He's fine. I'll treat him right but don't you hate him? Why even care about him?" I smirked at him.

"Just make sure he's alright, you got it?" He glared at me.

"Yeah, yeah...whatever" I rolled my eyes and left. I had a little plan for my love to be prepare, and it gonna be fun.

---

Aiden's POV

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE. Search the whole city, no, all the country until you find him" I shouted into my phone and threw it at the wall.

Eight hour has passed since my angel was kidnapped. That motherfucker David just explode the whole floor except the center where that bastard and my love were standing back at the party. And i couldn't save him, his scream calling my name still flying around my head. It haunted me, i could feel his frustration when i didn't catch him in time.

I has sent all of my member but still no sight of my love. I slammed my fist on my desk and wiped everything on it to the floor. Rage is taking over my body. I felt so stupid and weak, i had promised nothing bad will happen to him that i'll always protect him. But i did the opposite thing, i brought him into danger, pain and sorrow. An angel like him should never felt them.

I growled out loud and flipped my desk with the raging beast inside me.

"You bastard. Get your ass over here" Marcus ran to me and hit me in the jaw. I backed away and glared at him as i spit a little blood out of my mouth.

"This's all of your fault" He shouted out and ran to give me another hit. I blocked it and punched him right in the face, shouted at him, "You think i want that".

"STOP IT. You twos are making it worse" Janey shouted out and stood between us holding both her arms in mid air to stop us.

"Back off, Jan. I swear i gonna kill him" Marcus growled and stepped towards me and me too.

"Dad, stop" Janey stopped us and pushed us away. My fist clenched in rage that i sure my knuckles was white and ready to hit anybody in the face.

"Argh, to hell with it" Janey groaned and rolled her eyes. She suddenly kicked both of us in the stomach, strong enough to make us backed away and held our stomach. She said with a calm voice, "We need to find Jessie now, not this."

I glared at Marcus but then looked away, tried my best not to get in a fight with him again as Janey said our priority is finding my angel, not this.

"God, as i excepted" Aurelia entered the room and glanced at us, she wasn't smiling like she always, she's pissed, "Jessie had drank his last medicine at 9:00 p.m, now it's 05:15, we have two hours and forty-five minutes to find Jessie before he need to drink medicine again"

"The fucking problem is that we don't where he is" I growled out loud.

"I had eyes and ears everywhere Aiden. I finally found his location unlike you two" She glared at us.

"Then let's go" Marcus stood up and was about to leave but Aurelia stopped him, "Not so fast"

"Marcus, you're not being wise. David not only want Jessie, he want to bring both of you down. If you leave right now, he'll attack your head quarters plus he already had the support of other boss, you won't have enough power to take Jessie back. One arrow hit two birds" She walked around and spook calmly but i can tell the angry in her tone.

"But we'll have Jessie back as i have a plan" Aurelia snapped her finger and her assistant came in as she smirked satisfied.