Chapter 4

Jessie's POV

What the heck?!, that's what i thought when i saw a hundred picture of me hanging on the wall. I stepped closer to get a clear sight. These pictures are captured from an angle that i can't see. And it's almost every moment from my daily routine. There's even some picture at my home, through my room window. I looked around and found a photography table, on the table i can see the picture of myself sleeping. I hold the picture in a shaking hand, realized one thing, i'm in love with my stalker, Aiden Hughes.

"Don't you think it's impolite to look around someone's house without their permission, Jessie" Aiden's voice made me jumped and shivered in fear, it's not the rough and husky voice that i used to know, it's a threatening, dangerous and somewhat seductive voice. The 'stalker' closed the door and locked it. He made his way to the wall full of picture. "So tell me, Jessie. Do you know how beautiful you are?" He looked at the wall and then looked at me.

"Pl-please... le-let... me-me... g-go" I stuttered in fear and moved backed away at far as i can. He smirked at me, then he walked to the table and took the picture of me sleeping. "Look at how angelic your face is, Jessie" He had a satisfied grin appeared on his face and show it to me. This is it, i can't hold the fear inside me any more. I ran to the door and tried to open it, i kept wringing the knob door, hoping it'll open somehow.

But i was stopped by a large palm grabbed on my shoulder. Aiden turned me back to face him and slammed me at the wall, i screamed in pain, he then took both of my wrists by his large palm and raised them above my head. I screamed again when he hold my wrists too tight and i sure it will definitely leave a bruise on them. I started to sob and my eyes are full of water now, waiting for a right moment to come out.

He held my chin to look at his face, his eyes are now filling with anger and cold, it's like eyes of a monster. "It's all your fault, IT'S FUCKING ALL YOU FAULT" He yelled. "If you didn't pumped into me, then this won't happen. If you didn't have this angelic face and that cute smile, then this won't happen. If you didn't have that sweet voice, then this won't happen. But you had all of it, and i'm so fucking obsessed about you. You take all over my head and it's driving me crazy. You make me fall in love with you. Now you have to pay for what you had done to me, Jessie Hearthstone!" He leaned down and kissed me roughly. I closed my mouth, as much as i love the man who was talking to me at the coffee shop, this one isn't him.

"Open your fucking mouth" He barked and grabbed my mouth, forced it to open. That's when all tear decided to burst out, i started to crying so hard. Aiden backed away and released my wrists. I fell to the floor, crying my eyes out and started to have hyperventilation. Aiden looked at me in panic and regret, he grabbed his hair when he realized what he did and then start to smash things with anger. I can't say or move, i kept crying and i can't breathe. Then Aiden looked at me and ran to carry me in his strong arm. He kicked the the locked door and it broke the lock, he yelled to call 911 and run as fast as he can to the entrance. My gaze then black out.

===

I woke up with heavy eyelids. A breathing support was placed on my nose and i knew where i am, the hospital. I looked around and had a sad smile when i see Janey is sleeping on the chair. I stared at the white ceiling, thinking about Aiden. "Why does he have to be the stalker?", "Why does a sweet man can be a monster like that?" I kept asking myself those questions again and again, didn't know that tears is trembling down my face. "Why?" I closed my eyes and let myself bury into the sorrow. Suddenly Janey hugged me tight. "Damn you, why always making me worry?" She whispered. "Sorry" I cried out.

After a couple of minutes, Janey stood up and clean both of our tear away. She told me that i was fainted by hyperventilation and shock, someone took me here, they also said that he paid the hospital fee for me. Then she told me the worst part, she called dad. I couldn't blame Janey, her mission is take care of me when dad's away, and if everything go out of control, she had to call him. She took her iPad out and connect to dad by Skype. Both of us prepared ourself for angry dad, he's not gonna go easy when he's pissed. The Skype connect and dad appear with a not happy face. "What the hell goes on back there?" He growled. We explained what was happened, then dad asked "Who the fuck did to you two? Give me a name". He always knows what's going on just by expression on our face. "Dad, everything's fine now. Please, believe me" I looked at him with my puppy eyes. "Okay, i forgive this time. But if this happen again, each of you two will have personal guard" He sighed then end the call, i don't know how rich dad is but he always ready to throw tons of money just to protect us. We left out a sigh of glad that dad was believed in us. But if i did this again then an annoying personal guard will stand next to me, it happened once and we felt like in a prison.

"So... Are you gonna tell who did this to you?" My sister asked. I shook my head. "What?!" She jumped in surprise. "I know you want to help me but i think i have to do this by myself". She stood there in a moment then walk out to buy some juice. I grabbed the blanket tightly, i have to figure out by myself. Stop loving Aiden Hughes or not, it's up to me...

I quickly recovered so me and Janey decided to go home at the afternoon. When we were in the car, i can tell that for every five minutes she looks at me and worries that i'll burst in tear in no time, but i didn't care or felt annoy. All of my mind is now belonged to Aiden Hughes, i can't stop thinking about him. "What should i do now?" I kept repeating that line. When we at home, i ran to my room and found someone's number that i surely can help me. I stopped at dad number and phoned him. I don't know this is a good or bad idea. But i need a light for my own live road. "What's it?" Dad picked his phone and a tired voice went through my ear. He must be very worried about us. "Dad... Can i have some advise?" I asked. "Of course, sweetie" He replied. "Dad, if... you love someone but they're somewhat have a dark side then what you gonna do?". "Sweetie, do you hate me because i'm always on business and don't have much time for you and your sister?" He asked, "No". "Do you hate Taylor and Janey because they always tease you?", "No". "Do you hate... your mom for leaving us so early?", "No". "I think you know the answer, my sweetie". "Dad... thanks and sorry" I said. "Sorry for?" He asked. "For made you worried". "Kids always challenge parents" Dad chuckled then he hang up. I smiled and took a deep breath then finally made my decision. I have to face him and tell him about my feeling that i love him...

===

After shower, i decided to text him. Phone him and talking maybe will make me stutter. I took all my brave and text him a "Hi" message. I hold my phone in my chest, hoping he'll reply. A second later, my phone shook and it made me jumped. I looked down at my phone nervously. "Hello" He texted. I texted him back with shaky fingers, "I want to meet you at 2:00 p.m at MacLaren on Sunday". "Is 3:00, okay?" He texted. "Okay" I replied. I can't believe i did that. I lied down, smiled a little, "Thanks dad".