"Oh." Jungkook breathes, and I feel the seriousness of the situation suddenly settling into everyone's minds. This was exactly why I was so worried. 

*Drringg!*

Jungkook fishes out his phone from his jacket and his eyes light up in a smile. 

"I think Ae Ri's right. Rika says she had something to do first so she left already," Jungkook brightens up, "Maybe she just left her jacket first by accident."

Grinning again, Jungkook scans his eyes over the message, almost proud that Rika had messaged him first. Not that any of us Seventeen members had her number— nor did she have a need to message anyone of us, including me. 

"Holy shiet," Jungkook gawked, receiving a thump on the head from Joshua for cursing, "Is my Rika drunk or something? She actually called me Kookie oppa!" 

"She's being sarcastic Kookie, when would she ever call anyone oppa?" Jimin smirked.

"And I don't think we should be happy if Rika-noona is drunk and missing," Dino pouted. 

"Wait, can I see?" I asked, my ears perking at her use of oppa. Since when was Rika the kind to use nicknames and call someone oppa? I think back to when she had so much trouble even saying the world oppa and had to call me Jun-hyung. 

Kookie Oppa, I remembered I have to go somewhere first so you guys can leave, don't wait for me, the message said. I don't know if it's because I've been separated from Rika for so long, but it doesn't feel like the way she would talk or text. She's always being so tough and brave, and for some reason when I read the message, it felt too girly and dependent. I don't know why, maybe just the way the words were phrased...I couldn't really put my finger on it.

I eyed Rika's navy blue sweatshirt jacket still left on her seat and bit my lip. Even if this seemed absurd, I needed to make sure. 

"Jungkook," I slowly phrased my words, "I still don't feel good about this. Can I text Rika something?" 

"Sure," he nodded, and passed his phone to me. 

I tapped out the words on his phone then pressed send: Rika-yah, is this red jacket here yours? Where are you heading?

The few of us all crowded around Jungkook's phone as they gave me quizzical glances.

"Hyung, the jacket's blue," Seokmin deadpanned. 

"I know," I whispered. 

*Drring!* 

Just to visit a friend oppa. Oh! I must have left my jacket there, the message returned.

Oppa again? 

"Friend? Since when did Rika go to visit friends outside of Bighit?" Jin asked curiously. 

"I thought even if she left she'd go visit her eomma," Joshua added. 

"She didn't even notice I said it was a red jacket," I said quietly, the unrest in my heart amplifying. 

"Oppa...Maybe she just overlooked it?" Ae Ri added unsurely.

"Ani," Jungkook shook his head furiously, "Rika would pick up any mistake of mine to try and tease me. She'd probably say I was colourblind or something." 

"Okay, I believe you Jun. Let's go look for her," Seungcheol hyung stood up and shrugged on his jacket, along with Namjoon hyung. My heart was beating so fast that I was worried It'd jump out of my heart any moment. 

I'm so worried.

Rika-yah, wait for us. 

___________________

"Rushing off! Updating the next one in a while! Wait for me my beloved Wildflower readers! 

Love you all!

Please comment~ Tell me how your Christmas has been!

<3 RinaYumi"