Long Lost Sister. Part One: For Star_bright_light

Long Lost Sister

Part One

For Star_bright_light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are both 19

******************

Flying was a dream. The perfect dream. And for you, that dream had been a reality since you were a baby.

You heard the story a billion times before. Your twin brother and father thought you and your mother were dead.

"Will I ever be able to see them?" you first asked as a young child.

"I'm afraid not, flower," she would kindly reply.

The basic answer of "no" remained the same, she just answered your question differently time to time.

But she couldn't stop you now.

On the back of your night fury, you started exploring when you were twelve. At first, you had to be home by dark, but when you turned fifteen you started taking trips up to a three days before having to be back home. When you were eighteen you could go up to two weeks before having to return home.

"This is the life," you stated, closing your eyes.

You had just left home a few hours ago, so you had plenty of time to explore. Or go visit Berk. You had dreamed of seeing the rest of your family for a while.

You flew to the island with dragons flying around it. At first, you thought it was a dragon raid, but then noticed there was no fighting. As you flew closer, you saw vikings on the back of dragons.

So a village finally made peace with them, huh? You thought with a smirk.

"Come on, (D/N), let's check this place out." The night fury eagerly agreed.

You knew night furies were rare- (D/N) was the last of them as far as you knew. You found her (more like she found you when you got lost) when you were seven. Luckily, she is the same age as you- but the stares you were getting were ridiculous. Maybe they stared because they didn't recognize you.

You continued walking around, loving the peace between the two worlds- something your mother deemed impossible.

At one pointed, a viking walked up to you and asked, "Is that night fury yours?"

"Yup, sure is," you said proudly.

"It's not Toothless," he said. "So there are more night furies," he added, absent mindedly.

"Toothless? More night furies? You mean there's another night fury?" you asked, eagerly.

"You aren't from Berk, are you?" the villager chuckled.

"Berk? This is Berk?" He nodded. "Technically, I am from here. I just haven't been here since I was a really little."

"How did you get here?"

"I was kinda just flying around and saw the peace between- yeah. I thought it was cool and landed to explore. I love exploring." You haven't talk to many people before, so you just said whatever was on your mind.

"You like exploring, eh?" another villager said. "You're just like Hiccup."

"Hiccup?" You asked. My twin brother?

"Aye. I'm Gobber. That your night fury, lass?"

"Sure is," you stated proudly once again.

"Thought Hiccup's night fury was the last of 'em."