45: july 8th, 2015.

Start from the beginning

andie caressed his cheek with her fingernails and kept her lips parted. the light from his table lamp illuminated his beautiful eyes, making it impossible for her to gaze away.

luke's mouth turned into a dimpled smile, and his fingers wrapped themselves around half her wrist and half her hand. he pulled her closer before resting a hand on the back of her head and doing what she did best; kissed her softly instead of vocally respond.

he had always liked and preferred that she so easily expressed her deeper feelings through a kiss. she never responded with words, he had taken notice of, but she carried so many feelings within a kiss, it almost seemed like a rare specialty.

she lifted one leg over his body so she straddled him while still laying down. tracing her fingers down his naked chest, she grazed her tongue against his bottom lip.

he slightly gulped as his free hand squeezed her hip, causing her to bite her own lip. he stroked the over sized t-shirt she was wearing — his t-shirt — up, exposing her pale skin. he couldn't help but to move his hand farther down, to the back of her thigh.

she opened her eyes and looked at him briefly before resting her lips on his collarbone. placing a few kisses there, she moved downwards and tucked some hair behind her ear.

luke felt his heart racing and how his fingers almost trembled. he chewed on his lip ring and stared at her, feeling a whole lot more flustered than he did a few minutes ago.

andie played with the top of his sweatpants, almost sensing his nervousness. she sat up straight and looked down at him, licking her lips.

"are you okay?" she asked with a faint frown and seized his hand in hers.

"yeah, why wouldn't i be?" he exhaled and sat up too, holding her hips.

"i'm sorry, i just never know if i should continue or not. you're still a virgin after all. and your hand's trembling." she explained, stroking the top of his hand carefully.

"well, isn't that thoughtful of you." he laughed and placed a brief kiss on her lips. "but yeah, i don't really know if i'm ready yet."

"yeah?" she mumbled and nodded a little in understanding.

"i mean... i'm ready to have sex, but i don't think i'm ready to make love." he blurted out.

"oh." she said, putting a thought to what he said since she's never thought like that.

"god, this sounds so cliché but it's true. it's a huge difference, and i really want to do it with you. i'm just really nervous when it comes to you, and the mere thought of, you know—" he rambled, and she had to put a hand against his mouth.

"it's not cheesy. i get it." she smiled and tilted her head to the side, looking into his gorgeous eyes, her blonde hair tumbled down and messy against her chest. "but now you mentioned the l-word."

"because when i do with you, i want to be absolutely sure that i love you." he said quietly and caressed her arm. "but who knows, maybe i already do? i did like you before i even knew you, why wouldn't i have fallen in love with you already?"

"who knows?" she giggled with a shrug and looked down at their laps. "i need to tell you something, and it will definitely ruin the moment."

"i hate it when you put it like that." he sighed and squeezed her hand. "shoot."

andie gazed at him for a while before telling him about dylan first, and their vague history. she was careful with her words, and when she reached the point with chad, luke's face hardened. it was evident he was afraid of what she'd say next, and when she told him about her grip of chad, he couldn't prevent the proud smile forming on his lips. she outleft the last thing chad had told her though.