He does something sweet

Luke:
Luke knew when you were feeling crappy. He had stayed home that day. You felt filthy, so you told him that you wanted a shower. Turns out, he had just run a bath for you. Pink rose petals floated across the water as your favorite band played. Candles were lit here and there. He kissed your cheek and left you to your bath.

Michael:
Michael had to leave early this morning for work, so he wasn't in bed when you woke up. You sighed, walking to the kitchen for breakfast. On the counter was a purple bunny holding a bouquet of daffodils. There was a note attached:

Hey baby!!! Sorry I had to leave this morning. I tried to get the day off, but they weren't having it. I'll be home before dinner. Here's your cuddle buddy until I get home. I love you.
-Michael
You had an amazing husband.

Ashton:
You and Ashton were laying on the couch, having a movie day. He knew that you weren't feeling well, so he let you pick a movie. For some odd reason, the only movie that seemed remotely interesting was Frozen. You picked it, snuggling into his side. He pulled a small box from the pocket of his hoodie and handed it to you. It was a Y/B/S necklace, with matching earrings. You smiled up at him, pecking him on the lips. That was all he needed as a thank you.

Calum:
Cal hated leaving you, but work called. He kissed your head and mumbled "I'm sorry" before leaving.
2 hours later...
Calum came home carrying two bags and a teddy bear. "Oh, Cal... You didn't have to do this..." You whisper. "Yes I did. I'm at work so much, and I just want to make you feel better." He says. He had also picked up Mean Girls (idek) because he knew that you loved that movie. Such a good husband. You thought to yourself.