Telling the boys

Luke:
Y/N: Lukey, can you tell the boys to come to our house when you're done at the studio?xxx

Luke: Sure princess. xxx

You two had already decided too tell the boys that you were pregnant. You were starting to show, but it wasn't obvious.
(His POV)
"Boys! I need all of you to come to my house when we're done. Its really important." Luke says as soon as Calum is out of the booth. "Sure thing mate." Ashton says. Within 2 hours, they had all recorded their parts and were heading to Luke's house. "Bunny, I'm home!!!" He yelled. Her sweet voice came. "In the kitchen!!!" We made our way towards the kitchen and the smell of sweets hit us like a brick wall. I recognized it as her almond bark popcorn. My mouth started to water and I walked faster. "Hey babe." She said, giving me a kiss as soon as I walked in the room. I stole a piece of the batch she had just laid out to dry. She caught Cal trying to do the same, and she smacked his hand. "No." She said waving a finger in the air. "Well, what is it you wanted to tell us?" Michael said. "I'm pregnant." Y/N said, "and you guys are the uncles." She finished, cuddling into my side. "That's great!!! We were waiting for Luke to finally decide to have a family with you." Ashton squealed. "Ash, your girl is showing." Y/N giggled.

Michael:
I was outside the booth with my headphones on and into the microphone I yelled, "I need to tell you boys something.!!!" They cringed when my loud voice echoed through the room. "What?" Ashton yelled back. "Y/N is pregnant!!!" I screamed. I took off my headphones as soon as they got to the door. They tackled me out of the chair and onto the floor. "Hey, hey, hey!!! I'd like to go home in one piece!!!" I laughed as they got off of me.

Ashton:
Y/N, being the creative little miss that she is, decided to think of a riddle for the boys. This would be the only way that they would figure out her pregnancy.

What is little, mine, and 0?

I thought it was pretty clever. I texted that to them.

Luke: ?
Michael: Um...
Cal: WTF

Ash: Guys!!! Think about this, me, and Y/N.

Luke: Oh my God. Is she pregnant?
Michael: Y/N is pregnant, isn't she?
Cal: Does Ash have a mini Irwin on the way?

Ash: You're all correct

Calum:
So, since you wanted to tell the boys via cooking (which Cal did not object to) you decided to bake cookies. Baby shaped. It took 4 hours, but you finally had all of them baked. Calum took them to the studio and put them on the snack table. The rest of the boys walked in. They immediately tried to devour the cookies, but Calum stopped them. "Boys, before you eat these, think about the shape of the cookie, and then think about Y/N." He said. They each picked one up and thought. "Y/N is pregnant, isn't she?" Michael guesses. "You got it." I smile.