Angry Love

"No!" 

Padme rushed to her husband. She knelt don next to him and checked his pulse. Nothing.

"Annie! Anakin! Wake up!" Padme cried.

"So you finally arrived." Luke said walking from behind a pillar.

Padme looked at him then at the wound in his stomach.

"Did you do this!? Did you kill him!?"

"Yes. You should have seen his face when I impaled him with my lightsaber. He looked so betrayed."

Padme grabbed her blaster and shot several shots. Luke easily stopped them with the Force. Padme's hands immediately went to her neck as she was lifted into the air, her breathing suddenly stopped.

"I don't want to kill you, mother. You nurtured me, loved me. The only reason I killed father is because he betrayed me. But you never did. The only reason I'm going to kill you is because it will cause Leia so much pain. And I want her to be in as much pain as possible when I finally kill her."

Her vision started to go black.

"Pl-please....s-stop." Padme gasped.

"I'm sorry. I really am."

That's when Luke was blasted back by a Force push. Padme dropped to the ground, gasping for air. Hand pulled her to her feet.

"Are you okay?"

Obi Wan.

"I-I-" Padme couldn't finish the sentence. 

"To the tunnels, you will take her. Not her fight, this is."

Yoda.

"He killed my husband!"

"A Jedi, are you? Not a Jedi, you are. A Jedi's fight, this is."

Padme didn't have any strength to fight anymore.

"Now go. Face Vader, I will. Taker Senator Amidala to safety, you will Obi Wan."

Obi Wan picked her up bridal style and carried her away from the impending fight between the most powerful Jedi and the most powerful Sith.

"Pay, you will, for the deaths you have caused today." Yoda promised.

"You can't scare me, you shriveled up troll. However, I will not be facing you today. I have....other matters to attend to."

Vader started to walk away.

"Beware. Your downfall, your arrogance will be. Becomes stronger everyday, Leia does. Soon, your battle with her, come it will. Go down without a fight, the Jedi will not. Defend the galaxy, we will, down to our last breath."

"That will be your downfall. Your compassion for others. It blinds you from the power you could have. It will destroy you and the light in this galaxy. So you, should beware." Vader said as he walks away.