Liberation

Third Person

Aayla Force pushed him against the wall.. She pointed her lightsaber at him.

"It is over! Surrender now."

"Never!"

He pushed himself onto the lightsber. He slumped against the wall with a lightsaber hole in his head. Aayla deactivates her lightaber and clipped it onto her belt. Aayla comm's a group of Rebels to take care of the body. She exits the house. The family is outside waiting.

"Thank you Master Jedi. We are grateful."

"It was no problem. It is a Jedi's duty to protect the innocents."

Aayla looks towards Theed.

"I must go aid in the battle against the Empire."

The family nods. Aayla uses the Force to make her run faster to Theed. She finally gets there.

"Oh no! They have gotten through into the palace." She whispers to herself.

She runs into the palace. Stormtroopers try to stop her but she cuts them down easily. She runs towards the Throne Room.

"No!"

The stormtroopers have already shot down two of the for guards stationed to protect the Queen. She was hiding behind her chair. Ahsoka was trying to defend herself, the Queen, and the Rebles but there were too many troopers. Aayla quickly joined the fight. She cuts dow the remaining troopers. She runs to Ahsoka.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea..."

Ahsoka collapses. She was tired. Aayla put her on the throne to let her rest. By now Queen Apalaina has come from behind the chair.

"Thank you again Master Jedi."

Aayla nods and looks out the window. Rebel gunships are landing.

The Rebels have taken Naboo.