The Dark Side And The Light Side

Third Person

Ten Years After the Battle Of Coruscant

Sirya, who was better known as the Light Side of the Force, watched as Anakin, the Chosen One, trained his children in the ways of the Jedi. Tagae, better known as the Dark Side of the Force, appeared beside her. He spoke to her but kept his eyes on Anakin.

"You won this round, sister, but you will not win the war. The Dark Side will not be beaten that easily."

Sirya looked at her brother.

"The light will always conquer the dark."

Tagae looked at her.

"It's about time I changed that then."

He raised his hand at Luke. Sirya knew what he was doing and tried to stop him but she was too late. The darkness hit Luke. Darkness surrounded him before it sent him sprawling to the ground. Anakin quickly deactivated his lightsaber and rushed to his son's side. Leia stood by Yoda who was watching in shock. Sirya watched in horror as Anakin tried to wake his unconscious son, who was contaminated with the Dark Side.

"H...how could you!?" Sirya looked at her brother. Her monster of a brother. "He was a child! He was innocent!"

Her brother just smiled.

"No one is innocent, my dear sister. The strong ones just choose to embrace the darkness."

Sirya decided if the light had any chance of winning against the Dark Side, then she would have to do the same. Sirya walked over to Leia, who was next to Yoda. Tagae rushed towards her but it was too late. Sirya leaned down and placed her hand on Leia's heart. Light shined bright around her before she fainted. Sirya looks at her brother who was shaking in anger.

"It's not over yet."

A black hilt appeared in Tagae's hand. He ignited his lightsaber and it glowed a bright red. Sirya pulled out her two sabers, which both have white hilts. Tagae rushed forward clashing his red blade against his sister's white ones. They were both so evenly matched that neither could win. Sirya jumped on a wall behind her.

"I call on my dead Jedi brethren! Help me fight my brother, the darkness that surrounds the light."

Nomi Sunrider, Bastilla Shan, her daughter Satele Shan, and Qui Gon Jinn appeared beside her. Tagae narrowed his eyes.

"I call on my dead Sith brethren! Help me fight my sister, the light that makes the dark cower."

Exar Kun, Darth Sidious, Darth Vitiate, and Darth Plagueis appeared beside him. Satele battled Darth Vitiate, Nomi charged at Exar Kun, Bastilla waited for Sidious to strike, and Qui Gon and Plagueis circled each other. Sirya charged at her brother. Tagae dodged the attack and swung his lightsaber at Sirya's leg. Sirya jumped out of the way before Tagae could slice her leg. Sirya looked at her pure white dress. Not a scratch. She looked at the others. Nomi kicked Exar into Sidious. Bastilla took this chance to strike Sidious. She stabbed him in the heart. His body turned to dust and blew away. Qui Gon had already killed Plagueis and was helping Nomi battle Exar. Satele swung her lightsaber at Dath Vitiate's head. Dust fell on her boots. The four Jedi then attacked Exar. They finished him in minutes. Tagae growled.

"Let me show you what TRUE power is!"

Tagae ran swiftly to the four dead Jedi. He jumped in the air. When he landed, he decapitated Qui Gon. His body turned into dust. Tagae threw his lightsaber at Bastilla. It sliced her body in two. Dust blows everywhere. Tagae engaged Satele. Satele dodged a few attacked before she was stabbed in the heart. Tagae looks at Nomi. Dust of the Jedi and Sith blow everywhere. Tagae charged at her. Nomi attacked at Tagae's legs but he jumped out of the way and swung his lightsaber at her legs. Nomi fell to the ground, her legs amputated from her body. She screamed before Tagae stabbed her. He looked at his sister.

"Now you know the true power of the Dark Side. You'd be wise to not cross it."

Tagae disappeared. Sirya needed to stack the odds in her favor. Sirya teleported herself into the Jedi Council Chambers. They were having a meeting. Every Council member was there.

"Do we know what happened to the Skywalker twins?" Aayla Secura asks.

"No but witnesses say that a darkness surrounded Luke before he fainted. The same thing happened to Leia except it was white." Obi Wan answered.

"Disturbing, this is. What happened to the twins, find out we must."

Sirya makes herself visible to the Jedi. Usually no can see her or her brother unless they allow you to see them.

"I know what happened." She says.