What To Do?

Third Person

A/N: Just to clear this up, here is the Council members: Aayla Secura, Obi Wan, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Ki-Adi Mundi, Anakin Skywalker, Stass Allie, Po Koon, Shaak Ti, Yoda, Oppo Rancisis, who joined again after he stepped down from the Council, and Jocasta Nu, who, just like Oppo Rancisis, joined after she stepped down.

Obi Wan, who was promoted to Master of the Order after Mace Windu died, spoke first.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?"

Sirya smiled.

"I am Sirya, better known as.. the Light Side of the Force."

This shocked all the Jedi Masters. Even Yoda who was generally perceived as all knowing.

"Assume I do, something to do with young Skywalker, it has." Yoda asks.

Sirya nods.

"Yes. Something terrible has happened to Luke."

"What?" Oppo Rancisis asked.

"He was contaminated by my brother, Tagae."

"Who is Tagae?" Plo Koon asks.

"He is the Dark Side as I am the Light Side."

"Why did he contaminate Luke with the Dark Side?" Shaak Ti asks.

"Me and my brother are at war. The Dark Side versus the Light Side. He did this so he could weaken me. The less light in the galaxy, the less powerful I am. Once he kills or corrupts all the light in the galaxy, he can kill me to prevent me from creating more light."

Gasps sound inside the room.

"What happens if you die?" Kit Fisto asks.

"The light dies with me. The darkness will rule over the galaxy with no hope of ever seeing the light again."

They were shocked to silence.

"Mwahahahahaha!"

Everyone except Yoda and Sirya look around.

"What is that? What is that laughter?" Jocasta Nu asks.

"Brother." Sirya practically growled.

Tagae appeared beside her. He smiled at the shocked Jedi.

"Hello sister! Why are you including strangers into our family squabbles?"

"You call this a squabble!? You are killing innocents!"

He shrugged.

"I was bored. And how many times do I have to tell you, no one is innocent. The strong ones just choose to embrace their inner demons."

"You're a monster."

"Thank you! Well, I have to go kill some more light filled 'innocents', as you call them. Bye!"

Tagae disappeared.

Sirya looked towards the Jedi.

"Please help me."

Yoda stands up and bows.

"Happy, we are to help."

Sirya smiles.

"Thank you."

"You still haven't said what happened to Leia." Ki-Adi Mundi reminds her.

"In order to counteract Tagae's contamination of Luke, I made Leia the purest being in the galaxy." Sirya sighs. "I regret this but Tagae gave me no choice. Leia has to kill Luke in order to stop the threat to the galaxy."