Fight for Control

Third Person

------Thyferra------

The LAAT landed and the clones jumped out with their blasters ready. Yoda flipped out of the ship and onto the ground. Dozens of LAAT/c's and LAAT's landed beside them. Using the Force to project his voice, Yoda ordered the clones to attack.

"Fallen back to the capital, the Imperials did! Take it back, we must! Charge!"

Yoda jumped on Commander Thire's back as the clones and tanks rushed the capital city of Xozhixi. Red blaster shots flew at the clones. Yoda ignites his lightsaber and deflects a shot heading towards Commander Thire's head back at the Imperials. Yoda jumped off the clone's head and ran at the Imperials. Screaming a war cry, he jumped and flipped and slashed at the enemy until every last one was dead.

"Capture the rest of the city, we will!"

------Alderaan------

Ki-Adi Mundi lead his troops through the streets of Alderaan, firing and cutting down stormtroopers. The Force sent a warning when a missile flew at one of the AT-TE's. The machine blew up and was launched off the ground by the explosion. When it came back down, it crushed the clones unlucky enough to be near it. Immediately, the clones jumped to cover and started firing at the Imperials. Ki-Adi Mundi runs at the Imperials with his lightsaber raised. He quickly strikes down the closest stormtroopers. He moves so fast, it's impossible for the stormtroopers to react. Just as fast, the stormtroopers were dead.

------Malastare------

Obi-Wan Kenobi ducks as a red stream whizzes past his head. The Imperials were trapped in the palace where the Doge lives. A clone runs up to him.

"General! We have intercepted a transmission from inside the palace to an unknown area asking for reinforcements. Vader is coming here personally with an armada."

Obi Wan ducks behind a piece of rubble and turns to the clone.

"What!? How long?"

"In two hours, sir."

Obi Wan contemplates his options.

"Has the battle in space ended yet?"

"Yes. We only lost a light assault cruiser."

"Contact the Republic and request reinforcements. If Vader is coming here......"

"Yes, general!'

The clone salutes and runs back to the facility.