4.I Live A Life Of Lies

Alexander's POV:

I found her. Finally after being in despair, for a long time she stood before me. She smiled, as I sat next to her and watched the sunset. Most of all,I sat taking in, the features of my mate. My beautiful breath taking, gorgeous mate. Graceful, her aura screaming with power, but she was gentle like the morning breeze. I was dazed by her beauty, her simplicity, her grace. And her eyes spoke volumes of emotions, eyes stirring like a hurricane. She was mine and I sat there sitting dumbstruck, by the beauty, that was she.

Finally! I would be complete I felt alive inside, like a million butterflies left loose. 
Somehow she spoke first:
"Isn't it awe worthy, how something has that kind of power, to be a raging storm and yet be calm like the falling rain?"
Her thoughts beautiful, just like her. 
I nodded my head, taking her in yet again.
"Sometimes a stranger is all you need to get you through the day just like we need the sea to get across the shore." 
"That's beautiful." She said awestruck. 
"Hi. My name's Alexander." I said giving my hand.
"April. But I'll call you Alex."
And then, she left just like that, leaving me grinning from ear to ear, like an idiot.

4 weeks Later:
April's POV:

That meeting with Alexander, struck a cord with me. I couldn't get him out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't bring myself to do it. The more I tried ,the more I thought of him. What's wrong with me? How could a guy effect me like this? But he wasn't just any guy. This was Alex. He left an impression on me.

And then my dad told me a news, that shook my world and twisted it, making it break.

"You are getting married.: These words, crumbled my beliefs in everything. Though I knew that life isn't a fairytale, I felt shattered. It isn't, life is hard. Life plays games. I couldn't control my fate. We never can.

"Who is He?" I muttered angry, although I wanted to scream, to let my rage out.
I was falling for Alexander. I sort of didn't know for sure yet. But now I couldn't fathom, what my life would be. What it held in store for me next.
I was to marry a complete stranger. Against my will. That angered the hell out of me. I hated being told what to do. It frustrated me. It was like I was being controlled, like some toy.  And now I was.
People always thought, they could make me do what they wanted, behave in a way they wanted me to, to be there for them, when they needed me to.
But after doing all this. I still felt lonely alone.
I wasn't a toy. I wasn't gonna let anyone play with me.
But then someone stood against the door, heeding my anger, the way my emotions exploded, like a hailstorm shower. I would burn everything, in my path. I was that angry.

Then I saw him. And my anger melted away, in an instant. My father beckoned to the man towards the door.
"Alex... "my voice a mere whisper and his head snapped in my direction and his eyes softened.

"April... this is your fiancè, Alexander."

And just like that, my anger came back in a flash. The man that stood before me, was the reason for my misery, my anger. And yet as angry as I felt in that moment, I couldn't deny that I was falling for him, even if I wasn't a least bit sure, I knew I had. But then my pride kicked in, and I stormed off glaring at Alex and my father, with fire in my eyes...