A couple minutes go by before somebody bothers to answer the door, opening it slowly to reveal a guy about three years older than me with hair dark as night with dark blue eyes. He is about a food taller than me and has a scowl on his face, looking me up and down before shutting the door on me. I turn around to give the crew behind me a look before knocking again. An audible scoff comes from inside as he walks back to the door. He opens the door once more and finally acknowledges me.

"What do you want?" He asks, not really caring though.

"Um. I'm kind of lost, do you thing you can show me the way back to town?" I ask him back.

"No." He says, trying to shut the door again. What the heck is with him? Isn't this Zalgo's domain?

Just as I think that, A tall figure appears from behind the male, Opening the door wide, smiling at me. He is quite creepy and kind of menacing looking..

"Hello, my dear, you are lost, no? How about you come in for a moment?" He says to me, a little too forward.

"Oh, no I shouldn't, I just need a moment of your time to show me back home." I say to them both. The male rolls his eyes and looks over to the other guy behind him.

"Yes, I can draw you a map inside. You also must be tired from all the walking you must have done to get here. What do you say?" The creepy guy asks.

"Okay, that sounds fine." I say to them. I cautiously walk in with them, sitting down at a table they brought me to. Once I sit down, the other two sit at the opposite side of me and stare at me. Suddenly, my hands are tied down to the chair, as are my feet and my torso.

"You are trespassing on our domain. What makes you think you are worthy enough for our time? Or to spare you, rather?" The creepy one asks.

"I-I.. um.." I try to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Tsk tsk tsk... I have been a bad host, haven't I? My name is Zalgo, and this here," Zalgo says, pointing to the younger male next to him, "Is my son, Zero."

I look at the two, hoping that they won't kill me before my friends can help me. Hoodie must be uneasy about letting me go through with this, but he is too shy to resist any orders, so all I can hope for is that they come for me. Now that I think about it, they have no reason to save me whatsoever, it is not like I have any connection with tem, or have anything they would want..

Zalgo's face twitches a little from his smiling face and turns into a slight frown.

What would Hoodie do if I died here? Would any of them care?

Zalgo furrows his brows, looking at me. No.. He is looking around me. Are they here to rescue me? I look around me to see what he is seeing, but no one is here.

"What are you?" He asks me. I look to him and his frowning face, not sure how I should respond.