"Thanks for not ratting Hoodie out on sleeping on the job. He had a rough day and couldn't control himself. If Slender found out, he would have been punished even more severely than he was this morning." Masky explained to me. Hoodie was punished severely?

"What? Why was he punished?" I say, looking back at Hoodie who is leaning against the wall. His head is turned down, looking at the ground with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Slender said that because of his lack of training with me led him to become weak. He yelled at him for letting his past with people get to him to cause tension around you, like with not coming with us for training, and that it had led you into danger. Slender also said that he was so mad about the blunder, that he was going to strip away his proxy title tonight." Masky explained to me slowly. My eyes widen as I hear all of this and I shake my head.

"no.. No.. This must be a mistake. He can't do that... Why- Why would he even consider that?" I whisper/yell at Masky, with tears brimming my eyes. His arms go to my sides to try to calm me down, not wanting to start a scene.

"He trained with BEN though?" I say, trying to think of ways to get him out of this mess.

"I train with Hoodie because we are the same type of fighters. BEN is more mechanical and electrical, while we are more hand-to-hand type of people. Though one could argue that two different people fighting could result in more creative thinking, having two of the same would make both learn more from a specific type of fighting." Masky tells me.

I shake my head furiously, declining everything he is saying, not wanting to accept anything. I slip out of Masky's grasp and turn to Hoodie. Trying to hide the anger and disappointment, I half say/yell at him. "How could this happen? YOU are the one he should keep. I'm the weak one here!"

"Slender likes you better than me." He simply states. I shake my head with tears threatening to fall as he doesn't even move. His head is still pointed down, not even giving me any type of physical response.

"Why didn't you tell him that you helped me more in detail? He would have seen that you actually cared and he would have-"

"I couldn't tell him that." He says over my voice.

"Why? All you need to say is that you did lose your barrier around me and you-"

"Because he knows when I'm lying." He shoots at me. Lying? It wouldn't be lying if he actually did care for me.. Unless he doesn't. "Look, ​I know you think that because of last night that we are all buddy buddy now, but we're not. You are nothing but a blockade in my life here, and because of you, I lost the only thing I have going for me in my sorry excuse for a life. Just.." He looks up at me, voice rising with each word. I stand frozen in shock, not wanting to believe any word he is saying. "Leave me alone."

With those words, he turns away from me and walks away with Masky following close behind. They leave me standing in the middle of the hallway, shocked and a little broken. I need to fix this. Why is Slender so adamant on keeping me here? I have nothing to offer anyone, so why am I being forced to stay? What if I run away? Would they keep Hoodie here and forget about me, or would they make him leave also? I let these thoughts linger in my head for a while, before just letting all my anger show, and burst though Slender's office.