Chapter 17: The Flight

The entire group hopped into a van, Hannah driving. Ingrid had immediately called shotgun, so the rest of us piled in the back. After a few minutes, Chris and PJ started arguing.

"So, let me get this straight, you let me carry your lazy ass while running from a bunch of dicks with guns?! What the fuck, Chris!"

"Well, my leg actually is pretty bruised, and it hurts to walk on, so..."

"Then explain ten minutes ago, when you were walking perfectly fine?"

"Well, I, uh..."

"Save it, Chris. And you know what?! If your brilliant plan was to have Hannah and Ingrid play along, why didn't they just break us out in the first place?!"

Ingrid chimed in, "Because we all would've gotten shot, genius."

"Well, that doesn't explain why you waited for (Y/n) to unlock herself, then Phil, and then me! And Chris, you could've told me you were faking it in the house, before fucking Frank grabbed us!"

Ingrid snorted quietly. "You dumbasses think that I could've gone back into that room? Mark said it was off limits, and I listened. Or else j would've gotten shot, and you'd all be dead!"

Chris retorted after her, "And also, I woke up before you after we came to America. I've known Hannah and Ingrid for years, so after I told them my plan, they knocked me out again. You were fucking asleep, Peej! How was I supposed to tell you?!"

Hannah stepped on the brakes, causing all of us to shift forward. "WILL ALL OF YOU KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN DRIVE THE DAMN CAR AND GET YOU HOME?!" The three that were previously arguing stopped talking immediately.

The ride was long. I don't remember being in a car for a longer amount of time. It sucked, really, because I was stuck in a car with a bunch of insane criminals, half of them probably high or hard. To be honest, it was nice to be so close to Dan again, just like a few years ago, when we were happy. Now look what he's done. What an idiot.

My stomach growled, interrupting the silence that had followed the arguing. Now that I think about it, I hadn't eaten in a few days, weeks, however long it had been since I was kidnapped. Dan noticed and said, "Oi, Ingrid, got anything to eat up there?" I smiled at him; he knew I was uncomfortable around the two ladies.

Ingrid handed back a bag of something that smelled delicious. I opened it and saw something from McDonald's, and honestly, I hate fast food, but I was starving. I quickly dove into the bag and within ten minutes, I was done.

"Thanks, Ingrid..." I said quietly, and Dan wrapped his arms around me. I blushed and looked up at him.

"No problem. These assholes obviously haven't been feeding you, so I guess that's what girls do for each other, ay?" Ingrid replied after a moment. I giggled slightly and Dan huffed quietly.

Ever since I first met Dan, I noticed that he definitely changed. Two years ago, he was a cheerful young lad with a dimple-filled smile and soft brown hair. When he kidnapped me, he had a fuckboy-ish attitude, his smiles were just smirks, and his hair grew darker and more unkept. But now, he seemed to be close to the man he once was, and I appreciate that. Well, his arms are littered with tattoos and his face has tons of piercings, but that's besides the point.

Soon, we arrived at a small building. It looked old, and it seemed to not have been used for several years. Hannah parked the car near a large door, and we all got out. She entered a pin into the door and it opened soon after. We all walked in and we saw a small plane.

"I'm flying. Hannah will be up with me. The rest of you, in the back," Mamrie said. We obeyed and watched as Hannah and Mamrie entered the cockpit before getting into the plane.

The loudspeaker screeched for a second before I heard, "Buckle up ladies, we're heading to London!" I sighed in annoyance but buckled up, Dan and the others doing the same. Dan and I were up towards the front, Ingrid and Grace behind us, followed by Chris and PJ, and then Phil, who was all by himself. I heard a loud crash, and Hannah was over the loudspeaker afterwards, saying, "That was just the door of the plane garage. We're taking off in a minute, so hold on tight, ladies!" I heard Phil from the back, shouting, "OKAY HALF OF US ARE MEN, YOU KNOW!" Then, Mamrie over the loudspeaker, "We know, but annoying you is way more fun than being correct!"

Dan chuckled and I smiled at him. He was across the aisle, but he motioned for me to come over. I shook my head and said, "After we take off. I don't want to die."

"HOLD ON LADIES, WE'RE TAKING OFF!" Hannah shouted over the loudspeaker. I covered my ears but then quickly resorted my hands to the armrests, afraid of being flung out of my seat. After a minute or two, Mamrie was over the loudspeaker again: "Alright! You can get up, kiss, fuck, I don't care, just don't try to get out of the plane!" Dan motioned me over again, and this time I got up and sat in his lap.

"(Y/n), I know I've made some mistakes before, but, would you take me back?" Dan whispered, staring into my eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up when I nodded, but I must've been even worse when he leaned in and kissed me. It was short and sweet, his lips were a bit chapped but so were mine, so it didn't really make a difference, and it left me a bit flustered. I quickly leaned in and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around him. After a minute, I heard someone coughing behind me, and looked over to see Chris.

"Hey, we're trying to keep this flight PG, so can you like get a room?" Chris said sarcastically. I glared at him and retorted, "Well, can you be a bit quieter in the bedroom then?" I heard someone going "Ooooo!" from the back of the plane, and Chris quickly turned away to look out the window. I turned back to Dan and said:

"Of course I'll take you back."

Yo yo yo quick psa I'm planning on ending this story at around 20 chapters so prepare your hearts k bye my lovlies