Chapter 2: The Coward

I'm going to update once every day!
When I start school again it'll be once a week since but I'll try my best to keep up with this!
Thank you for reading!

I guess I had fallen asleep, but when I opened my eyes, I could see again.
But I didn't see what I thought I would.
I saw the man, standing with his back turned to me.
But he wasn't wearing a shirt.
I tried to move my arms, but they were handcuffed above me.
I looked around and realized that I was handcuffed to a bed.
Oh god.
Terrible thoughts started running through my head.
What was the man going to do? Was he going to rape me? Am I going to turn into his sex toy? Does he want to torture me?
I stopped myself. Surely someone would've noticed that I'm missing. I looked back over to the man and he turned around.
"Good, you're awake," he mumbled as he walked closer to me. I tried to move away, but the cuffs wouldn't allow me to.
He sat down on the edge of the bed, facing the wall. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke:
"My name is Dan, if you wanted to know. Since there is no way you can tell anyone. I own you now, got it?"
I tried to speak, but then I realized that my mouth was covered. I sighed and nodded my head, thinking about the terrible things he could do to me.
And then I started to cry.
First it was silent. Dan didn't notice. Like he would care. He's a criminal, probably a rapist, and he wouldn't care if I was upset that he could possibly murder me.
But when I started to whimper, to my surprise, he turned around.
"Aw, don't cry, hun. I won't hurt you if you behave," Dan said softly with a smirk. He cupped my cheek and shifted closer to me. I tried to move away, but alas, the cuffs wouldn't let me.
Big mistake.
"Where are you trying to go?" He asked, pouting playfully. He crawled closer and sat on top of me.
My eyes widened. What was he doing? Is he going to fuck me? Or kill me? Or torture me?!
My mind began to fill with several possibilities, and I closed my eyes, trying to block them out. But then, I began to cry again. I heard him sigh.
"Try anything, and I shoot," Dan said quietly. I opened my eyes to see him unlocking and removing to handcuffs. He got off of me, but remained close. I brought my hands down and sat up, rubbing the marks that the tight cuffs had left. I took off the cloth that was over my mouth and placed it on the other side of the bed.
"What do you even want from me?!" I yell, turning to face him.
Dan's POV (that's a first lol)

"Your virginity."

"Oh, it's very simple, darling," I said with a smirk. I stared at her and crawled closer to her. She shifted away, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me.
I took the handcuffs back out and quickly cuffed her to the bed.
"First off: don't move away from me," I said, hinting a seductive tone. She tried to get away, but I wasn't going to let her.
"Stop. Moving."
I sat on top of her again, but not putting too much weight on her. Killing the girl won't be very useful.
Your POV

"Please d-don't hurt me..." I muttered as he moved his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and turned my head away.
"I won't if you behave," he whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver.
"You're going to rape me, aren't you?" I blurted out, and immediately regretting it.
"What?" He asked, clearly shocked by what I had said.
"Are you going to rape me?" I repeated.
Then he did something that shocked me.
He got up.
He stood up and paced at the foot of the bed.
"Well?" I asked, growing impatient.
"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted, running out of the room and slamming the door behind him.
"Coward." I whispered when he left, shifting in the cuffs. He definitely put them tight on purpose.
In the time that he left, I thought about it.
He didn't rape me.
He didn't torture me.
He didn't kiss me.
He didn't use the gun.
He's scared.
I don't know what for, but he's scared.
The only reason he would be doing this is out of force.
Unless he actually cared, there is no other reason.
But why would the kidnapper care about the victim at all?
Surely their intention is either for a reward, or for murder, or for sex?
At that point he walked back into the room.
"Alright, bitch. You want to know what I'm going to do?" He shouted, an angry look on his face.
I gulped and nodded slowly. He took a step closer and looked around the room, as if someone was there.
"I don't want to hurt you. But if I don't, I'll, um..." He paused and mumbled something under his breath, but I shrugged it off.
"I-I'm sorry, okay? Before anything happens, I just want to tell you that."
I nodded as he began to pace around the room.
"I'm a fucking coward!" He said to himself, although I could hear him. I don't think he realized that as he continued to talk. "I have to do it! If I don't, then he'll-"
He cut himself off and looked at me, his cheeks turning red. He ran his hand through his obviously straightened brown hair and stared at the floor.
I continued to stare at him as he sat on the edge of the bed again.
"Look, I have no idea what's going on, but I need to know one thing," I said quietly, still looking at him. A thought had crossed my mind when I had first seen him, and it kind of scared me.
"Dan is your name, right?" I asked, and he nodded.
"You wouldn't happen to be Dan Howell, would you?" I asked, looking away from him.
"How could you have known my-" he cut himself off, his eyes growing wide.
"It's you! I knew it!" I shouted, glaring at him.
"You're my ex!"