Chapter 1: The Text

Authors note:
This is my second x reader fic! Check out "Taking Risks" if you like this one!
Also, the chapter pictures will most likely be punk edits of Dan.
Okay! I hope you enjoy the first chapter! :3
~Destiny

I heard the theme song. My favorite anime was playing.
(Sorry if you don't like this one...)
I immediately began to sing along, and I ran out of my room, flopping onto the couch.
"He is one hell of a butler..." I mutter to no one in particular. The episode begins to play, and then of course, I get a text.
Groaning, I pull out my phone and see a text from my best friend.
(B/f/n) [Best Friend's Name]:
Yo! I'm at Starbucks! Come over and get a frappe, bro!
I sighed and paused the TV, then texted her back,
Alright. Give me 20 minutes. I was in the middle of watching Black Butler, bitch.
After sending it, I stood up reluctantly and walked to my room, changing into a loose flannel and some skinny jeans.
Then I ran to the bathroom, putting on some makeup.
"Where are my shoes?!" I yelled, running out of the bathroom and finally spotting my galaxy Vans.
I slipped them on and grabbed my wallet and slipped it into my back pocket, then ran out of my flat.
On my way. Order me a vanilla frappe with caramel drizzle? I'll pay you back.
I sent a quick text as I walked down the street. The nearest Starbucks was a couple blocks away, but I needed the exercise since I was constantly on the Internet.
My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out, reading the text:
Alright, last time I'm buying you Starbucks, bitch!
I laughed at the text and stopped walking so I could put my phone back into my pocket, then continued walking. I felt something touch my arm, and I turned around with one eyebrow raised.
"Um, don't touch me, please..." I said, but there was no one there. "Huh. That's weird."
As I neared the street where Starbucks was, I felt a hand grab my arm.
"Woah. Don't to-" I was cut off as another hand was placed over my mouth.
I kicked my legs frantically as I was dragged into an alley. Despite it being quite bright out, the alley was very dark, and I couldn't see who had grabbed me. From what I could see, he had many tattoos along his arms, but that was all I could make out.
I continued to kick my feet, but it was no use. The man threw me to the ground roughly, and I hissed in pain.
"What was that for?!" I yelled, looking up up where he was standing over me.
Then he pulled out a gun.
"Say another word, and I shoot."
This shut me up. I didn't say a thing. He pointed the gun at me and I looked away, bringing my hands up to protect my face, like that would do anything against a gun.
"What's your name?" He asked, not moving the gun. I noticed that I was trembling slightly, but I didn't reply to him.
"Answer me!" He yelled, kicking my leg. I tensed up and stuttered, "(Y-y/n)."
I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling a crooked smile.
"(Y/n)? That's a hot name," he said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. I frowned and he put the gun back in his pocket.
I took my hands away from my face and attempted to stand up, but my legs were causing me too much pain, so I stayed put. He didn't say anything for a while, but eventually said,
"You'll do nicely."
My eyes widened.
"W-what?"
"You'll. Do. Nicely." He repeated, taking the gun back out. "And what did I say about not talking?"
Obviously I wasn't supposed to answer, but I did anyway.
"S-sorry."
His smile turned into a frown, and then into an angry expression.
"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, kicking me again and pointing the gun towards me. I whimpered and put my hands back up towards my face.
He chuckled and kneeled down next to me.
"Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Which do you prefer?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. I shuffled away from him, still whimpering.
"Well, I guess we're doing this the hard way." He said as I neared one of the dim lamps in the alley. I stopped shuffling and froze like a deer in headlights. He stood over me, and I could finally see what he looked like.
He had dark brown hair that was straightened, and brown eyes that stared down angrily at me. His tattoos weren't just on his arms; they reached his neck as well, and he had a couple on his chest from what I saw.
He was tall; taller than I was. And he was strong, especially if he was able to drag a 23 year old woman into an alley.
"W-what do you want?!" I yelled, causing him to kick me again.
"If you don't talk, this will be much easier," he replied, taking out his gun again. He put it close to my head. I prayed that he wouldn't shoot me, and thank god he didn't.
Instead, he hit me with it in the side of the head and knocked me unconscious.

I woke up with pain in my head and legs. I tried to groan but no sound came out. I tried to move my arms and legs but nothing happened. I couldn't see anything either, which added to my struggling.
I tried to scream, but it was muffled. When I tried to free myself, whatever was holding me back got tighter.
"You're just making this more difficult, darling," a familiar voice called.
It was the same man from before.
"Now, I could let you go, but for a price..." He continued. This made me extremely uncomfortable. I heard him walking towards me, and I tried to move away, but nothing happened.
He put his hand on my cheek, and I shivered.
I tried to stay "Stop!" but all that came out was a muffled sound.
He took it the wrong way.
"Do you like that?" He asked in a seductive tone. I shook my head frantically, trying to move away from him.
"Well, that's a shame..." He whispered, taking his hand away. I sighed in relief.
I heard him get up and walk away.
"I'll be back later, darling, don't go anywhere," he said in a sarcastic tone.
I heard a door shut, and a couple of clicks, indicating that the door was locked.
Well, so much for Starbucks.