Chapter 4: The Punishment

Quick authors note:
;)

After we reached the place that I assumed Dan was hiding from the police in, I knew that singing was probably a bad idea. I love singing, especially to some of the good songs on the radio. However, when you've been kidnapped and forced to help with crime, singing might get you and your kidnapper exposed, which isn't good. I glanced over at Dan, his hands tight around the steering wheel. The glance hadn't indicated much, but I looked over again and saw him frowning, his dark eyes darting around the area.
"Out of the car. Now. Grab two bags."
Dan's voice was all I needed to prove my theory. He was pissed. And now I'm in trouble.
Great.
Reluctantly, I got out of the car and opened the side door, taking two bags of money out of the car. Dan did the same on the other side, then grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.
Once he slammed and locked the door, he raised his hand up and slapped me across the face. Instantly, I dropped the bags and brought my hands up to my face incase he wanted to try anything else.
"What were you thinking, singing like that!" Dan shouted. He had a look of fury in his eyes, and I knew that I was going to get hurt. "I could've gotten caught, and lost everything!"
"I thought you were a master criminal."
"Don't get smart with me, you bitch!"
And with that, he tried to throw a punch at me, but I stepped backwards and dodged him.
"(Y/n). To your room. Now. It's 3 doors down to the right." Dan said with his teeth gritted. I immediately obeyed; I didn't want to get slapped again.
Or punched, for that matter.
After about five minutes, Dan walked into the room, his eyes looking like they were close to being set on fire.
"So, you think that being smart with me will let you off easy?" Dan asked, circling around me. I swallowed, partly in fear and partly because I haven't had any food or water in almost a full day.
"On the bed."
Now I was scared. Sure, he was a criminal, but I can't predict his every move. I'm not the fucking CIA.
After a second of hesitation, Dan decided that he wasn't having it, and grabbed my arm, squeezing it tightly, then shoving my onto the bed. I landed face first on the uncomfortable mattress, but Dan didn't seem to care. He climbed onto the bed right after I landed and flipped me over so my face was on the pillow, and grabbed my wrists. I heard some clicking noises, and just as I suspected, he has handcuffed my hands to the bed.
Now I was basically unable to move, because after handcuffing me, he sat on my legs. I struggled to move away, but it was no use; he was much stronger than I was, which was unfortunate in the current situation.
"Someone's been a naughty girl...~" Dan said quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear it. Now I was not only terrified, but panicking. I screamed, but that just made things worse.
"Am I really going to have to do this the hard way?" Dan asked, and I felt him reach into his pocket and pull something out. He took a piece of cloth and tied it around my mouth, muffling any noises that I made.
Dan leaned closer, and I could feel his breath on my ear.
"Alright, hun, you've been even more naughty than I thought. That means double the amount of spanking...~" He whispered, and I shuddered.
Dan got off of me for a moment, but that only seemed to be to pull my pants down. My bare butt was facing him, and I heard a slightly more high pitched than it should've been noise come from Dan.
I was almost positive that it was a giggle, but I didn't want to question it; I was already in trouble as it was.
"Aw, you have an even cuter butt when nothing's on it!" Dan said, tapping my ass (literally just tapping it, idk man) with his cold hand.
Although it was very quiet, a voice called something from a couple rooms down.
Dan had obviously heard it, and let out a discontented sigh, before yelling,
"I'm kinda busy!"
"Get your ass in here, Howell!"
I felt Dan pulling up my pants, and he quickly got off of me and exited the room, locking the door behind him.
I tried to free myself from the handcuffs, but it was no use. After about ten minutes, I heard footsteps, and immediately stopped struggling.
"-and I know that she's the best one yet."
"You sure? We haven't had a good one since Kadee..."
"She's better than Kadee."
The door opened soon afterwards. I knew Dan had walked in, but I wasn't sure who the other person was.

"I want to see her face. Flip her over."

Dan climbed onto the bed and flipped me over so that I was facing the two men.
"What did I tell you?"
"She's perfect!"
"I know. You called me in when I was giving her a spanking for being naughty..."
"Oooh! Sounds like fun..."
By this point I was crying silently again, staring at the two men with wide eyes. Now that there were two stronger men in the same room as me, I knew I was basically screwed.
Don't read into that too much.
"So, you're (Y/n), correct?"
I nodded in response, too scared to even attempt to speak.
"Did you gag her?"
"Yup."
"Are the handcuffs tight?"
"Guess we'll know when we see marks tomorrow."
What?
"I want to help with this 'punishment'..." The other man said with a smirk, and I gulped again.
"Please, no, don't touch me, please..." I mumbled through the cloth, although it probably wasn't heard by Dan and the other man, who had turned around to lock the door.
"What was that, love?" Dan asked, smirking down at me.
"Go away, please, I just want to go home..."  I mumbled, starting to cry again.

"Don't worry. It shouldn't hurt too much."