Chapter 7: The Europeans

What the hell does that mean?

"Phil, please don't do anything..." Dan said, obviously trying to defend me. I wanted to smile, but I knew I would probably get yelled at for it. Dan turned around and faced me, then mouthed, "Get back."
I did what he said and stepped back a few steps.
"Are you telling me what to do, Howell?" Phil shouted, stepping closer to Dan. Dan didn't move, just shook his head.
"N-no, sir, I don't want her to get hurt..." Dan said quietly after a minute, and Phil smirked at me. Dan stepped closer to me, but so did Phil.
"What would happen if I killed her?" Phil asked, stepping even closer. My eyes widened, and I backed up towards the wall.
"No! Phil! Please!" Dan shouted, running towards Phil and punching him in the jaw. I gasped and covered my mouth.

Shit is about to go down, I can tell.

"That's it, Howell, you crossed the line," Phil turned towards me, and ran over. He grabbed me and put me in a headlock. I tried to get out of his grip, but then he pulled a gun.
"What now, Howell?!" Phil shouted. He smirked at Dan and moved one finger to the trigger.
"Phil! Please don't!" Dan screamed, tears running down his face as he moved away.
"Why shouldn't I? Huh?" Phil laughed, and I looked at Dan with a terrified expression.

So this is it, huh?

"Because I love her, Phil!"

Phil released his grip on me and kicked me to the ground. I yelped in pain, closing my eyes. I didn't want to stand up, I just wanted to go home.
"(Y/n)!" Dan shouted, running over to me and kneeling at my side. Phil scoffed and walked into another room.

What an asshole.

"Ugh..." I groaned, letting Dan hold onto me. My back hurt from where Phil had kicked me, but Dan holding me made me feel... Warm? Kinda fuzzy?

"(Y/n), please don't run off like that, Phil gets really pissed, I'm so sorry that I had to drag you into this..." Dan rambled, and I looked at him with a confused expression.

"Wha-what do you mean, drag me into this?" I asked, and Dan blushed, before shaking his head. "N-nothing, I'll explain later," he replied. Dan picked me up bridal-style and carried me into a nicer bedroom, definitely nicer than the one back at the other "base."

Dan set me down on the bed and opened a drawer, pulling out a mini first-aid kit. He opened it and lifted up my shirt a bit, and I winced as he saw the bruises on my stomach. He touched one and I held back a screech, it hurt too much. Dan sighed and wrapped the bleeding ones in bandages.

"I'm sorry, that's all, okay?" Dan whispered, hugging me. I was surprised; his attitude wasn't the way it normally was, all kinky and shit. Then I realized.

"Dan, what did you yell at Phil earlier?" I asked, wanting to make sure I had heard him correctly.

"Oh, that, um..." Dan pulled away from the hug and stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I said that I love you..."

"Really? Is that why you were acting all... Concerned?" I asked, referencing when he "rescued" me from Shane.

"I guess so..." He replied. Even though it was not very bright in the bedroom, I could tell he was blushing. I probably was too when I leaned in and kissed him.

He smiled and kissed me back, and we continued to kiss for a minute before being rudely interrupted by a window being smashed open. Dan pulled away and whispered, "Get in the closet. Don't come out of it."

(Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was funny okay)

I ran over to the closet and shut myself into it, not moving. I heard Dan run out of the room.

Dan's POV (that's a first wow)

I ran out of the bedroom, hoping (Y/n) had gotten herself into the closet and was being quiet. I looked at the smashed window and pulled out my shotgun from my back pocket.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Dan Howell," a familiar British voice called from across the room. I pointed my gun towards the voice and saw none other than Alfie Deyes.

"What do you want, Alfie?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He stepped closer, but I stayed where I was, my finger over the trigger.

"You know exactly what we want, Howell. Where's Lester? We could do a little negotiation if you know what I mean..." He replied, and I heard a laugh from behind him. Alfie stepped closer again, and his girlfriend Zoe Sugg stepped out. The door swung open and others ran in. I saw some of the Americans from earlier including Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson, and some other British criminals, such as Joe Sugg and even Caspar Lee. I've seen most of them around, we've helped each other out, but girls are our main rivalries. We don't get too many female criminals in the business, if you can call it one.

"I don't know where Phil is, and you need to leave now." I said sternly, getting a laugh from all of them.

"You're funny, Howell. If he's not here, then you must know where she is. Get her." Shane yelled. I held my gun firmly, and looked at Zoe. Running towards her, I pulled her away from Alfie and put my gun to the side of her head.

"Get out now, or I'll shoot her!" I yelled, and everyone pulled out some sort of gun. I heard footsteps and saw the other part of our criminal team come downstairs, guns out: PJ Liguori, Chris Kendall, Frank Gioia, and of course, Phil Lester.

"OUT!" Frank yelled, and Shane yelled, "Let's go, I've lost Tyler today, and I can't lose another!" His team ran out of the house, Joey limping from where I shot him in the leg earlier. The European criminals weren't having it, though.

"Let her go, and we'll leave!" Joe yelled. I sighed and let Zoe go, but they didn't leave.

Instead, they swarmed the house.

Jim Chapman and his wife(??? right???), Tanya, ran upstairs, with Chris right behind them. Alfie and Zoe ran into the bedroom, and thankfully not the one that (Y/n) was in. PJ followed them, his hand of the trigger of his gun. Joe and Caspar ran into the kitchen, although there wasn't much to search there. Frank followed them and I heard him yell, "Oy, quit eating our food!"

And, to my horror, Felix and Sean ran into the bedroom that (Y/n) was in.

I ran in after them, pointing my gun at Felix. Sean ran to the closet and opened it, revealing a petrified (Y/n).

"No!" I screamed, shooting Felix and then Sean before slamming the closet door. We were going to have to get rid of them. Maybe we could drop them off at Shane's...

I heard more gunshots before I saw Alfie, Zoe, Joe, and Caspar run out of the house, and Alfie screaming, "THIS ISN'T OVER, LESTER!"

We were safe, for now. But first, we had to get rid of the bodies.