That time of the month...

Yes it's that time of the month...

When your 'best friend' pays you a visit for a week...

A very unwelcomed best friend, that sometimes causes disasters...

Yes it's period week.

Yami's POV

My eyes opened groggily as I slowly sat up, feeling wetness in between my thighs.

Oh crap

I thought as I looked down...

White sheets were now stained scarlet red, only telling me one thing...

I'm on my period.

Those poor brothers...

I thought as I shook my head out of pity as I planned a place where I can bury them, and let them rest in peace.

I slowly got up and stretched before I finally realized that this isn't my room...

ITS FREAK'N TABLEWARE OTAKU'S ROOM!

Never mind poor me.

I take everything back ;A;

I looked back at the mess I've made, pure white sheets were now stained with blood, my clothes were stained with blood, the covers were stained with blood, and even the pillows were stained with blood.

Don't ask me how I managed to get my blood all over the place, since let's just say I move a lot when I'm sleeping...

I quietly tipi-toed outside to the halls, looking for the washroom.

Once I finally found the washroom, my pants were already soaked.

Oh and did I mention that I bleed a lot more then normal girls when they are on their period? Because of that, I often faint or get double the hormones/mood swings a normal girl should get on their period.

I quickly went in the washroom and stuffed some toilet paper in my ya know where and started to look for my room.

When I got to my room, I hurriedly closed the door and began the ultimate search of pads that I have every month.

After what seemed like forever but it's actually like 5 minutes, I've finally found my pads and sticked it on, feeling the relief of not needing to be with the blood soaked toilet papers anymore.

This certainly is going to be a long week.

On Monday, I got scolded well more like yelled at by Reiji who was pointing at the pile of blood I've made, telling me that I should've cleaned it up before it dried since I ruined the bedsheets, so I ended up cleaning the whole house, and 'accidentally' knocked over Reiji's favourite set of tea cups.

On Tuesday, I had horrid cramps which caused me to stay in bed all day, refusing to do anything until that perverted Laito came in started teasing me about my period which cause me to snap at him and shove all of my used pads in his mouth, before karate kicking him in the balls and throwing him out my door. I'm pretty sure that poor boy won't be able to have vampire babies ever again.