Saving Yui

Yami's POV
"Are you alright?!" A familiar voice boomed into my ears causing me to jump up. "Wahhhh!!" I screamed and got into the position to fight but then I realized that it's just Yui.

I signed and rubbed my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked a bit annoyed since someone disturbed my precious sleep.

Yui suddenly hugged me very tightly with tears in her eyes "don't scare me like that Yami! I thought *sniff* I was going to lose you!"

I was shocked at first but then I remembered that I fainted. I signed and hugged back.

"I won't Yui, I promise" I whispered softly into her ears. She nodded and broke the hug while she wiped her tears away with her sleeves.

She put on a smile and hold out her pinky. "Promise?" I signed and smiled too as We did the pinky promise. "Promise".

~Time skip brought to you by Levi's cleaning products~

I should go take a shower since I already finished my homework. I thought as I went to my closet and got a white T-shirt that said '2 cool 4 u' and a pair of boy shorts.

I stopped in front of the washroom, and just when I was about to open the door, I heard some weird noises coming from inside.

It's Yui's Voice!

I slammed the door open and found Shu and Yui in the bathtub with Shu sucking Yui's blood. "LET YUI GO!" I yelled angrily and stormed over to them as I try to rip Shu off Yui with all the strength I have but he didn't even budge.

I became more angrier and took off Shu's earphones and started yelling in his ears "SHU I TOLD YOU TO LET YUI GO NOW!!!"

Shu signed and let Yui go as I quickly caught Yui. "Are you alright?" I asked Yui and she nodded Weakly. "Thank you" she said as she somehow stumbled out the washroom.

Now for the time to have a talk with Sh- wait WHERE DID HE GO?! I turned around to find the bathtub empty with no signs of him.

Jeez fcking vampires and there teleporting abilities.

I signed and went back to my room.

I hope Yui's okay.