Singing with Kanato

Yami's POV

When I woke up it was almost time for Night school. That was when I decided to cook something to eat since I'm starving.

I went down into the kitchen and just when I'm about to make a chocolate cake I heard a familiar enchanting voice singing.

I followed the voice and stopped in front of the balcony. Kanato was sitting on the edge, singing 'Scarboard Fair'.

I smiled as I closed me eyes enjoying the beautiful music and I also joined in singing with him.

Kanato's POV

As I was singing I felt a presence behind me. But as I continued singing as a beautiful voice joined me.

Somehow I felt like I've heard of this voice before, when I was small.

But when?

Suddenly my head started to ached and and a image appeared before me.

It was me and another little girl but I can't see her face. We were singing together under a tree with her hugging Teddy.

"Your voice is so enchanting Kana- Kun!" She said happily. The smaller me blushed "So is yours *beep!*-chan". We both smiled at each other and continued singing.

Then my vision went back to normal.

What was that? Was this what they call flashbacks? But I never let anybody hold teddy expect for people that is very important to me.

Was that mortal important to me?

Yami's POV

Suddenly he stopped singing and I opened my eyes to see what's wrong and that's when I found out how close our faces were.

I blushed and looked away exposing my neck which was not a good idea. "What are you doing here?" He asked coldly.

"Ehh I was about to bake cake but then I heard a enchanting voice singing so I followed the voice and then when I got there I found you sitting on the balcony and then I started singing with you then yeah" I said all in one breath.

I felt my heart rate increase and I was pretty sure he can hear it. Just when I was about to turn to face him again, I felt something wet on my neck.

HE'S F**KING LICKING IT!

I knew that when vampires are ready to bite its prey they will first lick that spot before sinking their fangs in.

Even though I got bitten by them countless times when we were small but now  were not small anymore. A teenage boy bitting and licking a girl's neck is just not right! Even if they are vampires.

I panicked and tried to push him away but instead I lost my balance and fell onto the floor with Kanato on top of me pinning me down.

Just then Kanato started laughing no not those happy laughter it's those creepy ones. It sent shivers Down my spine.

"You would be a perfect doll Yami-San" he cooed into my ears making my blush deeper shade of red. He pinned my arms above and his knees in between my legs, making it impossible to escape.

He slowly licked my neck sank his fangs in. "Ngggggg~" he moaned as he sucked greedily. "S-so sweet~" he said between gulps.

Soon my vision began to fade, "Ka-Kana-Kun" was the last word I gasped out before darkness took over.

Kanato's POV

"Ka-Kana-Kun" she gasped and went limp. My eyes widened.

Who is this girl?

A/N
Sorry! I didn't upload for so longgg!!! Cause Of FVKING school and MATH UGH!!!