Enchanted Forest

Yami's POV

When I reopened my eyes again, the sun was already right above my head. Signalling that it's already Lunch. The thought of lunch made my stomach growl as I massaged my throat that was dehydrated.

"Aghh how do I get back?" I asked my self in a groggily voice as I looked at my surroundings. It still looked the same as the old days, the lake shimmering with the reflection of the forest, the forest filled with birds and flowers squirrels and nuts, the grass lime green and healthy looking. And the giant tree in the middle of the lake (forgot to mention that the tree is on a small island in the middle of the lake and there are stone paths to get there XP) with vines dripping off it, moss and mushrooms growing on it and a hole in the middle of the tree.

The forest looks like an enchanted forest, where fairies, mermaids, and Snow White lives. Well the first two was true but not Snow White. Once when I was small I've really seen something like a tail of the mermaid swimming in the lake before, and those faint glows that flies around the forest at night as you could hear them tinkling to each other as they cast their spells.

I smiled a little at the thought my eyes getting when but just when I was in the 'moment' my stomach interrupted with a long loud *growlllll* that snapped me to reality.

I'm fu*king hungry.

I looked around the forest to find apples, berries, and strawberries but after eating a ton of those... I was still hungry...

"Aahhhhh!! Where is the mansion?! Where are you when I need you the most?!" I cried as I jogged deeper into the forest. "Ughhhh your so loud" a familiar voice ringed as my head snapped to that direction.

There he was, lying under a tree with earbuds in his ears and a violin beside him. The view was memorizing, just like a fairy tail. Shu's the prince with a violin beside him as he slept under the vines filled tree, and the princess that was lost in the forest wanders to him and BAM! Love at first sight.

"Your thinking about something stupid aren't you?" Shu suddenly asked as he yawned and sat up.
He stretched as he stood up and grabbed his violin and started walking strait forward.

"Hey wait!" I yelled behind him as I struggled to keep up with him. We walked in silence for a while before I decided that I need to end this tension in the air and spoke "ummm why were you in the forest?" I questioned as I looked at his face.

His expression didn't change at all as he ignored me and kept walking. Suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks. That place was where me and Shu first met Edgar! Or now known as Yuma... "I'm sorry..." I apologized as I hung my head low as tears threatened to fall.

"For what?" Shu asked as he yawned again.

"Remember? That's where we've first met Edgar for the first time" I said as I raised my head looking at him with a closed eye smile as years poured down my cheeks.

Shu's POV

"Remember? That's where we've first met Edgar for the first time" she said as she gave me a closed eye smile, tears started pouring down her cheeks as my head started pounding.

"Hi I'm Edgar, and I'm from the village at the other side of the forest" Edgar said as he sticked his hands out.

"Hi! I'm *Beep!* and this is Shu were from the Sakamaki manor! Well Shu is but I'm just a very good friend of his so I get to stay there too!" The little girl who I couldn't see her face said cheerfully and shook his hands.

"I'm Shu and I'm from the Sakamaki manor" I said in a small voice as I nervously shook his hand.

"I know that already!" Edgar laughed as the little girl giggled along with him.

All of those images suddenly started flowing into my head as I stared into space.

"Shu? Shu?!" I blinked and looked around. It's still the place where I've stopped. I looked down a bit and saw Yami there with a worried expression on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked worried as she felt my fore head.

My heart started pounding a little bit, blood slowly rise to my cheeks as she touched my forehead with hers as she felt my temperature.

"Stupid girl" I laughed as I gently pushed her back a little bit. "I'm always cold, I'm a vampire I can't get sick" she looks dumbfounded as she quickly understood and blushes in embarrassment.

"Come on let's go, or else Reiji is going to reck all of my instruments. I said as started walking again towards the manor. Yami followed behind me like a lost puppy.

"Umm Shu? Can I stay at your room? I don't want to get punished" Yami pouted and made a puppy eyes that looked so cute but I won't buy that.

"No" I said coldly as Yami pouted and gently hit me on the shoulder. "Meanie" My lips curved into a small smile.

You're so cute.

A/N
NO PLZ DONT KILL ME FOR THE OOCNESS PLZZZZZ DX