Detention

Yami's POV

"Miss Komori-San is it true that you beaten Bishisa because of boys?" The priceable asked me with a glare.

"Yes, I beaten her but it wasn't because of boys it was because she was just too stupid and I wanted to beat some sense into her" I defenced as i shifted around on my chair uncomfortably wanting to leave.

"But even so ,because you've gone against the school rules you will have detention for the whole month and 2 hours a day" The priceable said as he pushed up his glasses a bit just like how Reiji does.

"Hai" I said as I sighed.

This is going to be a long day.

~le time skipu because I'm lazy~

"I have detention so I'll go home by myself, you guys can leave now" I said to the brothers as Yui looked at me worriedly.

"I could stay here with you if you want" she said kindly, but I refused.

"Nah it's alright, I was the one who caused this" Yui nodded a bit and followed the brothers into the car as they left.

I waved a bit and went to the priceable's office.

When I opened the door there was already someone there with the priceable.

"Oh I see you finally came, this is Cater and he will be watching over you for this month to make sure that you'll stay in the office" the priceable explained as my eyes were glued on Cater.

Cater had messy chocolate brown hair with piercing green eyes, a dazzling smile, and cute dimples  that could make almost any girl fall for him.

But he was too handsome to be mortal so he has to be one of the creatures of the night.

He looked at me and flashed me a toothy grin that showed his pearl white teeth, but I didn't fail to notice little fangs poking out.

I knew it, another vampire to deal with.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Cater I'll be leaving Yami to you" the priceable said before he left the room.

"Sure thing" Cater replied before he turned to me and just stood there and looked me up and down.

"Tch, average" he said be for he letted letted out a long sigh and plopped down onto the chair.

"Your not busty, your face is average, and your booty is kind of flat too, but you smell nice" he said the last sentence almost in a whisper.

"Why do I have another vampire to deal with?! Why can't you just be human?" I groaned as I tugged on my hair.

"Your not as dumb as I think" he said with a smirk as he stood up and cornered me.

"If you know I'm a vampire then why don't you just kindly offer your blood? Or do I have to use force?" He purred as he pinned my hand up with one hand and the other gripping on my chin.

"You wish" I snorted as I kneed him in the no no place as I head a painful moan.

He collapsed onto the ground as he groaned painfully.

"Your so feisty" he choked.

"And a pervert too" he added as I stood up.