A Very BTS Christmas Part 3

Rap Monster's POV

Last night was -- fun.

I've been trying to go out on my own more often. It's not that I don't love my hyungs... It's that I like to be alone or with strangers sometimes. We find our true selves when we are in solitude. The hyungs understand. They know that I will always be there for them I will always be their leader.

Here in Korea, Christmas Eve is like Valentines Day times 2. It's a time for young men, like myself, and young women to go out and find a special someone to spend the holidays with.

I wasn't necessarily looking to hook up with someone. I went into the club expecting to buy one drink and just enjoy the night.

I did buy one drink.

The club was packed with young hopefuls. The music was good and loud. Everyone was laughing and exchanging greetings of "Merry Christmas!" and. "Happy Holidays!" The club was decorated festively. Even the bartenders wore reindeer headbands or Santa hats.

G-D bought the second drink.

He and Taeyang are regulars at this place.

Shouts went up as they entered. G-D swaggered in wearing tall black boots, leather pants, a simple white tank top, green suspenders, and an expensive looking letterman jacket. His hair was dyed red and was slicked back out of his face. He wore dark sunglasses and a smug expression.

Taeyang's hair was a sandy brown. He had expertly spiked the front. His glittering eyes smiled as he stepped inside. He wore a white-washed jean jacket that had ripped elbows and worn button holes. He had on a black v-neck that was tucked into tight black jeans. His shoes were black with red laces.

Behind them walked in two gorgeous women. One had her obsidian hair twirled into a wispy bun, thin strands of hair framed her narrow face. She wore a white blouse that exposed her collar bones and a red and green plaid miniskirt. Her netted tights hugged her solid thighs. Her black boots laced up to just below the knee. It was hard not to look away. She caught up to G-D and hooked her arms around his elbow. He leaned in and kissed her jawline. She giggled and pushed him playfully.

The second girl wasn't Korean. Nor was she even Asian. Judging by her blonde hair and blue eyes I assumed she was American or European. She was much less scantily clad than G-D's girl. But like G-D she wore black leather pants. She also wore black boots but they only came up mid-calf. She wore a black t-shirt, but from where I sat I couldn't make out the words. She was tall and slender. Her hair was French braided and came to mid-shoulder. She didn't appear to be wearing any make-up, but I was still struck by the fierce purity of her blue eyes. She noticed me staring and sped up to walk beside Taeyang.

I had cursed under my breath. Of course. She was his date. No luck there.

After a while G-D approached me. His girl wasn't with him.

Upon seeing him I scrambled to a formal bow. "Annyeonghasaeyeo, G-Dragon sunbaenim."

G-D laughed and slid into the bar stool next to me. "I'm not here for formal conversation, Namjoon-ah."

"Oh." I closed my mouth.

G-D pointed to my empty glass. It had been empty for half an hour. "Want a second round?"

I shook my head. "One's enough. I'm not staying much longer."

G-D ran a hand through his hair. "Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon..." I frowned. "You don't just walk into a club on Christmas Eve and leave alone!"

"I --"

G-D held up a hand to stop me. "You got to find a girl! Go dance! Have some fun!"

I laughed nervously. "That's what I thought I was going to do, but I really should go home and --"