Counselor Park

•Jimin's POV•

"Look -- there!" Rap Monster tapped impatiently at the phone screen. "That's where I screwed up."

I nodded and squinted at the video. I rewound it a bit and watched the move again. Sure enough Rap Mon was off step. "I know what you're doing wrong." I told him.

Rap Monster looked to me eagerly. "What do I need to fix?"

I rewound the video again and we watched together. "You do alright until about -- there -- and you're off step." Namjoon nodded. "I think you end up turning on your right foot instead of your left. Doing that puts the wrong foot in front. Do you follow?"

Namjoon nodded. "Ne."

I set the phone down and walked to the most spacious part of the living room. I spoke the lyrics as I moved. "Be here -- step -- with me -- pivot on the left foot! -- or not at all -- face the front with your left foot in front."

Namjoon stood up. "Okay. So it's --" he joined me and did the move. At last his left foot ended in front.

I grinned and hit him teasingly. "You got it hyung!"

Rap Monster laughed, but his laughs subsided and his eyes became distant. My help alarm went off in my head and I touched his arm lightly. "Is there something else you want to work on? Honestly I think you need a break. We have gone over everything under the sun."

His shoulders slumped and he collapsed on the couch with his head in his hands. "Molla."

I took a seat beside him and rubbed his back soothingly. "Mwo? What don't you know? What's going on inside your head?"

He was silent for some time. He cupped his chin in his hands and blinked rapidly, obviously fighting back tears. "I just --" He sighed. "It's just --" He stalled. "It's just that after three whole years of stardom no one ever seems to talk about me or care about me."

I frowned. "I care about you. You're our leader and one of my best friends! You're a father and a brother to me since my father and brother are hours away!"

Rap Mon smiled wanly. "I know that you pabo, but I'm not talking about you or any of BTS. I'm talking about our ARMYs. I'm not trying to be selfish, but it just feels like I put more work into this band than anyone else. I've released my own mix tapes and released a song for a movie. I put on stage makeup and where fashionable clothing. I'm a nice person -- I think -- but I seem to be no one's favorite."

I leaned in and rested a head on his shoulder. "Oh hyung you know that isn't true."

Namjoon shrugged. "How can you be so sure? I mean you and V and Kookie are the favorites." He held up a finger. "And don't go telling me I'm wrong, cause I'm not. Fans love the maknae line. I read the media comments. I read the posters at concerts. I see the lines heading for you three at fan signs. They practically worship you. I don't believe in God, but, if there is one, our ARMYs seem to think you're all the Three in One."

I raised my eyebrows. "Ah chincha? I'm not so sure about that --" though deep inside I knew he was right.

Namjoon's chest rattled as he inhaled deeply. "It's just that I feel like I am constantly having to work my arse off to be more attractive, to rap better, to dance better, to send the most tweets, to write quality original music, to -- you get the gist -- the list is endless." He ran a hand through his trademark blonde hair. "I want to stop having to try so hard. For once I just want to rest and stop trying to be such a people-pleaser."

"Then stop." I told him. He looked to me. "Just stop worrying so much. I can assure you that there are thousands of boys and girls, men and women worldwide who love you. You do you and let your fans find you, don't go looking for them."