Detective Park

•Jimin's POV•

It seemed like 5:30 took forever to arrive. I'm not one to lie around, like Suga hyung, so I decided to go over to EXO's dorm with J-Hope.

EXO K's dorm was located right across from ours. EXO M had moved in with Tao and Luhan, adjacent from us. Hobie and I went to that dorm first.

"Think they'll need our help?" I asked as we stood before their door. Tao's puppy doll, Baby, stood guard at the door, looking most non-intimidating.

J-Hope laughed and motioned for me to knock. "We are their neighbors, Jimin dongsaeng. We must be helpful and hospitable."

With that, I knocked.

Muffled noises could be heard from inside. Someone hollered to another and the other responded. Music and someone singing along to it could be heard just faintly. Soon the door opened. "Hoseuk and Jimin hoobaenims! Annyeongaseo!"

"Annyeongaseo." We greeted in turn.

"I assume you are here to help?" Luhan asked, not opening the door any further. We could just see him from his chest up. He wore a white tee beneath a black and white plaid, buttoned shirt. His top gave his auburn hair a vibrant appearance. His angular, soft-featured face examined us closely. I couldn't help but notice how his eyes darted from us to inside the room constantly.

"Who's there hyung?" Came a voice that could only belong to Tao.

Luhan didn't answer him. Usually he would let us in right away whenever we wanted to come in. This time he didn't budge.

After exchanging curious glances, Hobie spoke, "If there is anything we can do to help, we are free."

Luhan opened his mouth to speak, but another person came into view. Lay, equally tall and wearing a black sweatshirt and grey snapback, stopped behind Luhan. We made our acknowledgments before Lay said, "I think we're doing alright here. Mind if I accompany you to EXO K's dorm? We're fortunate enough to have Luhan and Tao with us. Everyone's new down the hall."

•_•

As we made our way to EXO K's dorm, I piped up, "What is going on in there, Lay sunbae?" Referring to EXO M's dorm.

Lay smiled. "Oh it's nothing to worry about. And," he added, looking to Hobie and I. "Please call me your hyung. I think since we are in the same company now, it is only right to be brothers."

While we were touched by this, both J-Hope and I weren't done with the issue at hand. "Please Lay sunb -- I mean hyung --" J-Hope stumbled verbally. "We are worried. What is going on in there?! Is it Chen sunbae?"

Lay's breath snagged, but he still managed a smile, "Please, do not worry about us, nor about Chen. You know we, as dedicated idols, work to our breaking points in order to please our company and fans. Chen dongsaeng will be just fine. I assure you."

With that said, Lay knocked on the door to EXO K's dorm.

•_•

Suho answered the door. "Here to help?" We nodded. "Good. Come in. Please." The leader of EXO let us enter even without any word of formal exchange or introduction.

Boxes, suitcases, and bags were strewn all over the floor of the living room, where we had stepped into. Chanyeol was assembling the kitchen area with D.O, stopping only to say hello. Sehun and Kai lounged on the sofa that was against the wall. Baekhyun was out with Jin and V.

Suho thought for a second before telling us, "Lay, if you can help Chanyeol and Kyungsoo that would be great." Lay nodded and strode over to the kitchen. "J-Hope and Jimin, I think you could take some suitcases to the bedrooms? Don't worry about putting them in the right rooms, we will figure that out." As we walked off, Suho hollered, "Jongin dongsaeng and Sehun dongsaeng, if you can't be of any help, please go visit the EXO M hyungs!" As he walked off, I swear he mumbled, "Man, I sure sounded like Kris hyung!"