I walked up the bar, sitting down at an empty seat. "What can I g- oh, it's you." I looked up to see Andy. "Yeah, it's me." I sighed, raising my hands before dropping them to the counter. "Problems in paradise?" He asked, setting a shot glass down in front of me before filling it with something I didn't know the name of.

"You could say that, but I wouldn't call it paradise." I muttered, taking the shot. It burned my throat as it went down, but it tasted pretty good so I didn't care. "So you're going to drink until you forget about your problems?" Andy asked, leaning against the counter. "Yup." I sighed again.

"That helps, but only for a few hours. You should talk to someone instead." Andy suggested. "And are you that someone?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "No, it's someone else. Someone that came in here for the same reason just an hour ago." Andy replied, standing up straight.

"Who?" I asked, looking up from the glass to look at him. "Patrick, he's in his office." Andy said, motioning with his head to the back. "And I know that if I send you in there it'll end in one of two ways; and I hope you both make the right choice. Even if the other doesn't."

I looked back down at the cup, moving it around with my fingers. "Thanks," I said quietly, looking up at Andy. "Don't worry about it man, just go to him. Both of you need cheering up and I don't think you'll get that out here." He said before someone asked for a drink; so after giving me a nod he turned his attention to a drunk bimbo.

I slid off of my seat and walked towards the back, feeling Andy's eyes on me the entire time. As I neared Patrick's office butterflies erupted in my stomach. I shouldn't be this nervous to see him, but I was. And the reason behind it scared me.

I knocked on the door before opening it and walking inside. My eyes landed on Patrick, who was sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. "Go away, Andy. I'm not in the mood for a pep talk." He mumbled. "It's actually Pete," I chuckled lightly. Patrick's head popped up, showing me his tear stained face.

"Oh, hi." He sighed before dropping his head again. "Having a rough night too?" I asked walking over to the couch before sitting down on it. Patrick sighed and propped his head up on his folded arms. "That's one way of putting it." He muttered. "What about you?" He turned his head to look at me.

"My fiancé is too clingy, and when I told him he kicked me out of his apartment." I replied, feeling the anger rise inside of me again. "I get it, my wife's the same." Patrick said, only making my anger rise more and more. "Can we- can we just change the subject." I blurted out, causing Patrick's eyebrows to raise.

"Sure," he sighed and leaned back in his chair, wiping his eyes. "Did Andy send you in here?" He asked. I nodded. For the next few minutes we just sat in an empty silence, and I wasn't sure whether or not it was comfortable. "Things are so different." Patrick said, breaking the silence

I looked up at him, seeing him stand up and walk over to me. He sat down next to me, a frown on his face. "I know, and I don't like it." I replied quietly. "I don't either. I wish things could back to normal between us." He mumbled. "Normal?" I asked, remembering all of the memories we shared.

"Yes, normal. When we could talk about anything and everything; when the conversation just flowed smoothly." He looked down at the ground. "That wasn't the only thing we did." I chuckled, Patrick joining in. "I wouldn't mind that right now." He whispered, looking at me. His eyes were dark with lust.

As I looked into them all thoughts slipped my mind; That I had a fiancé, that Patrick was married, everything. I looked from his eyes to his lips, watching them get closer as he leaned in, closing the space between us.

I closed my own eyes and scooted closer, holding Patrick's face with my hands. I could feel his stubble under my hands, it burned under my soft hands. He moved his to my waist, holding me close as our lips moved together in perfect harmony.