It's my birthday?!

Listen to the song above while reading this:)

~Chapter 17~

"Hey wake up!" A voice repeats while poking me

I instantly open my eyes and look around the bedroom to make sure I'm in my own bed. After making sure I was, I let out a sigh of relief. All I knew now, was that my head was exploding and I couldn't move an inch.

I look at the little kid beside me, "I thought you'd never wake up!" Joe says with a pout.

"Do you have any idea how I ended up here?" I ask getting off from bed and putting a hand on my forehead in pain. I didn't recall returning home last night, after my 'escape'.

"My brother carried you, and had to take a looooooong lecture from my mom about going to parties for big kids like you." He explains and I couldn't help but aw at his cute little innocence.

I look around and notice balloons scattered everywhere, "Hey Joe, whys there balloons everywhere?" I ask confused.

"Silly! It's your birthday!" He yells jumping up and down.

It's my birthday? Since when?

"How long was I asleep for?" I ask shocked, as my eyes begin to widen.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7" he starts counting on his fingers, "7 hours"

"What day and year is it?"

"I don't know!" He shakes his head

"It can't be, if I'm in the right era, my birthday isn't until next month."

Then he starts running outside yelling, "SHE SAID ITS NOT HER BIRTHDAY CAN I EAT THE CAKE?"

I follow him outside, and walk downstairs. There was a huge birthday cake and more balloons. Alex and Maura were standing beside the table smiling, "Happy birthday, Claire" the both simultaneously say holding out a present.

"We had no idea it was your birthday until my son told me last night, I made him run to the store as soon as possible to get you a present before you wake up, I hope you'll like it." She smiles at me a second time.

I had no idea it was my birthday either. I run a hand through my hair, I had never been this confused before. What happened last night? Why does my head hurt so bad? Why are there balloons everywhere and a birthday cake? It's wasn't even my birthday yet!

"Um, guys it's not my birthday."

*** Sorry for the short chapter, but this was really fun to write haha

***
Sorry for the short chapter, but this was really fun to write haha. Also Merry Christmas to all my beautiful readers:*

VOTE|COMMENT