"Can I ask Mercy something?" She smiled and nodded.

"Be nice darling." I nodded, but before I could say something Mercy opened her mouth. Unlike Jamie and Saryia, Mercy sounded British.

"Well Saryia, I wasn't expecting you to allow dogs to eat with us. Did they loose their bowls or something?" She snickered at me. Odin's eyes darted up at her. Saryia gave her a look. I growled then cleared my throat.

"There may be two dogs at this table, but I only see one bitch." I smiled at her. Her eyes turned light green. Jamie cracked a smile chuckling quietly. Saryia griped my hand a bit tight.

"Mercy, these two are very special to me. They are unique as well. Odin here will be the alpha of my wolves, and Haty, her purpose is a bit more personal." Mercy laughed pointing at my collar.

"She is your personal pet! I bet she does a few tricks for you too." She winked at me. My nose twitched. I growled and Saryia griped down on my hand tighter.

"Besides, what so special about these two? They smell like any other mutt I have come across. They reek, they could have at least taken a bath before they came to eat with us."  Odin's eyes started getting dark. He snapped out of it when Jamie shook her head no. I took the wine glass in my hand the same time Mercy did. We took a sip looking at eachother. Thank God it was really wine this time.

"What is special about the two of them is they are Hector's pups." Mercy's eyes widened. She knew our dad? Oh right she was Saryia's right hand during the war. Mercy looked at Odin studying his face. She nodded and turned back to Saryia.

"Nicely done Saryia. Just to think the mightiest Alpha's pups reduced to mere pets. One your personal sex toy." Jamie looked up at Mercy glaring at her.

"Enough of that Mercy! Show them some respect as they do to you now." Jamie ordered. Mercy looked at Jamie then me. She shook her head. She knew what happened between Jamie and I. We continued dinner not saying much. I was fed up with her smart ass comments about my people, so I decided to hit her hard. 

"So Mercy, what bat cave have you been hiding in for the past few hundred years?" Her eyes became deadly. I put my elbows on the table like nothing happened. She cleared her throat trying to say the next words nicely.

"If you must know slave. I have been living in China since Jamie and I split up. Everyday I missed her so dearly." Jamie rolled her eyes taking sips of the wine trying not to say anything bad. I laughed shaking my head.

"Obviously she hasn't missed you. You got some nerve coming back into her life like nothing happened. It's been over three centuries since the two of you have seen eachother! You are a real idiot if you think she will take you back!" Saryia hand crushed mine in her grip. I snatched my hand from her holding it next to my chest. Mercy's laugh  made my wolf get a lot more angry.

"You are the idiot if you think that she actually loves you. She has always been in love with me and she always will be. All you will ever be is a sex toy to the both of them. Did Saryia tell you what she did to your daddy? No? Let me tell you, she brutally killed him. She ripped out his throat and put his blood into a glass and we toasted to his death. One day you will have a death like his and I will make sure I am the one to do it slave!" I slammed my fist on the table leaving a dent. My eyes turned black very quick.

"Not if I kill you first, you trashy, gold digging, bloodsucking bitch!" Saryia's hand went down on the table.

"Hatspehut!" I snapped my head to her direction.

"Excuse me." I said leaving the room in a flash. Jamie tried to grab my hand but I brushed her off. Exous got in my path crossing his arms. The smirk on his face boiled my blood more.

"Where do you think your going little wo-" My hand clasped around his throat. I lifted him up and threw him across the room. The wall cracked behind him. He fell to the floor in shock. I felt fire coming from inside my body. My growl made the floor shake. Saryia was smiling like she knew this would happen. Jamie slowly stood up. Mercy grabbed her arm anchoring her to the chair. My body was about to burst into furious flames. The fur started  showing up on my arms.

"Don't you call me that anymore!" I yelled at him I took of my shirt running out of the mansion. I threw my pants to the side feeling a huge wave of power run wild through my veins. I changed into a wolf howling in anger at the moon. I ran off to the lake in a big blur. I stopped at the edge of the clear water. I looked different.

My wolf has always brown, but now I had white fur on my face. I had lines going under my eyes, my mouth was near white some of my brown fur was still there. The thing that stunned me was I had a big white line going down my head and a little white line going across. It didn't go as far as the vertical line. It looked pretty.

I sat there thinking about Mercy. I was going to bite her throat out. How dare she tell me what Saryia did to my father?! Saryia apologized about that. I appreciate that she didn't tell me the details. I still haven't forgiven her about it, but I am considering it. It hurt to see her in so much pain. She was actually sorry. Saryia might be changing for me. I smiled at the thought. That was... sweet. My mind flashed back to Mercy saying that Jamie doesn't love me.

She was dead wrong! Jamie loves me and I guess Saryia loves me too. I'm not just any slave. I'm not a slave at all!  That stupid collar was still around my neck. I looked at the glittery thing in disgust. I snarled walking back and forth. I'm not a slave! I will never be a slave! I laid down looking at my reflection and walking around the lake until I calmed down.