It takes Two

Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me - Bryson Tiller

Ivy's POV
It has been exactly one week since the whole Italy thing, and Gemi has been acting very strange towards me.
To say that Gemi has been acting strange is an understatement. He's been answering calls in other rooms, he's never home, and he doesn't show emotion anymore. I know you probably think I'm crazy because he rarely displayed affection in the beginning, but now he is just a mess. He let Sami cry for 20 minutes straight while i was in the shower yesterday, and just watched her cry. I tried talking to him the other day and he began yelling at me and barking orders, which really hurt. Well not as much as when he pushed me against the wall this morning, so now I'm looking for place for me and Sami to go for tonight because he is starting to scare me and I don't want my child in danger. I don't even know why I stayed this long given that I don't know this man. I don't even know where he works. I'm starting to not give a fuck when it comes to him or any of his problems. I have been staring at this computer screen since Gem left for work. Well after I finished crying. I cant believe he put his hands on me, its like we take five steps foward for that jackass to take us back to step one. After throwing myself a third pity party, I found an hotel in the city that is an hour and fourty-five minutes away. It's in a good neighborhood, so Sami should be safe.

Later on that day, still Ivy's POV

Okay so it is currently 12:00 p.m. and we have just arrived at the hotel with our bags. We being Sami and myself. I bet you're wondering how I left without security. Well Gemi thought it would be nice to let all of his staff have ONE day off for the holidays. He is a bastard for that, but I'm happy he did give them one day at least. I know no one barely knows where Gemi lives, so I drove one of his cars to civilization, then abandoned it. I know that was a bitch move, but I didn't want to steal such a nice car so I left it and caught a taxi from there and to the hotel. Its a good thing that these places already has furniture, one less thing for me to worry about. I left my phone so he couldn't track us, and I feel at peace. I bought another one on my way to the hotel at a local best buy, and you will not believe who I see. GEMI with that ex girlfriend. Yeah, that hoochie, "why was he with her", I wondered. I stayed in the shadows unseen. After that sight I was livid, so I went in the local limited store, and I bought me a new dress. It's sheer black and see through in all the right places. I don't know when I will wear it, but I will definetly get Gemi back. I'm currently in the elevator going up and I'm still pissed at the sight. At least I have Sami, whose quiet today, which is really weird. Once at my door I drop all of my bags down and look at Sami. I'm happy I looked when I did, she was turning colors and her eyes began rolling in the back of her head. I quickly roll her on her side and position her tongue on the side of her mouth, while I maneuver her I'm dialing 911 on my cell phone. Frantically I tell them where I and what happen. They pull up in 3 minutes. They we're unsure on if she had a mild asthma attack or seizure, but they all agreed on the fact that she would be okay, but they still suggested that we go to the hospital. I get aboard on the ambulance and began dialing Gemi's number, even though I don't like him he deserves to know. I call him four times and it goes straight to voicemail. Fuck him, "We don't need him baby girl", I say while smoothing out Sami's curly hair. At the hospital I was more calm, knowing that Sami was okay, and it wasn't a seizure, just a bad asthma attack. I'm currently waiting on her doctor to enter and I look a mess. My curly mane is all over the place while I'm dressed in leggings and a bralette. I quickly put my hair in a bun and sit next to my baby. "WHERE the fuck is Gemi?", was all that my mind was focused on. Probably sucking up to his ex, ugh the thought of that makes me cringe. The doctor walks in and to tell you I wasn't ready for what I was about to see was an understatement. In walks the perfect epitome of a bar of white chocolate. Gahlee that man was fine. "Ma'am, your daughter is fine, I just prescribed her an inhaler. So be sure to keep it with you at all times, okay?", Dr.McHotness said. "Yes sir Dr. Frederni," I said reading his name badge and kind of stumbling on his last name. He laughs, and I blush. I inwardly hit myself for screwing up his name. "You're cute, It's italian, I'm Gio, and you are?", he asks. "Oh my where are my manners? I'm Ivy.", I say while shaking his hand. Well Miss Ivy I would love for you to accompany me to dinner tonight, my treat?", he asks. "I can't I have a boyfriend.", I said thinking of Gemi. "What a lucky guy, well you and your beautiful kid can check out whenever you're ready.", he said a little let down. "Sorry", I said. "It's okay, I understand really.", he says. I leave it at that and we say our goodbyes. Upon entering the hotel Sami vegans to cry. Great, just great! I open the door and try to soothe her to the best of my ability. I feed her a bottle and burp her. After that I warm a bath for myself and Sami. And we stay up and enjoy Bluebell's Rocky Road's ice cream until we both fell asleep.

Gemi's POV

I have been so busy this week and I have been treating my baby girls' like shit. I mean I have been on the edge since Ivy found that book, and I know I should tell her that I'm in the Mafia, but it isn't that easy. I turn my security cameras on from the office and see that Ivy and Sami are nowhere in the house. I panic, I call all of my security guards and tell them I need them along with my boy Leo. I go to the mall to see if she is there and I run into that witch of an ex. She talks to me and tells me all of this bullshit while I'm searching for my baby. Then this bitch had the nerve to cling to my flesh. It was in that moment that she knew she had fucked up, I forcibly removed her ashy dusty fingernails from my clean fresh suit. "Leave me alone you crazy bitch", I said nose flared and eyes bulged. That got the message across. Now back to the search of my loves. My loves? When did I become this sappy? I don't care I will tell the world that I love them and not be ashamed. I tried getting her phone tracked but that didn't work, since she left it at home. I did get that weird number tracked and i dont know who tf it was,but my team will find out. It's 5 pm and I'm currently in my range Rover pissed because I don't know her where abouts and if she and my daughter are okay. I get a call saying Ivy drove my BMW to a store and abandoned it. Crazy thing is it was 20 miles away from my warehouse. Where tf is she?
I get a call from my team and Leo confirms that the unknown number was in fact Ivy. He also says she and our child are at a hotel not far from where I am right now. I make my way to the hotel to apologize and take my Queen and heir home.

Sorry for the errors. Merry Christmas y'all ♥♥ I'm so happy Bluebell is back : ) Hope y'all enjoy : ) Vote. Comment. Share. Happy New Year's also.