Trust Me

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

Gemi's POV

"Now I lay you down to rest
Each day I promise to try my best
If you shall die before I rise
I won't hesitate to take some lifes", I prayed aloud in Sami's room. It was currently noon, hence Sami's nap time, and I had to leave Sami and my sweet Ivy for work. Sometimes I hate what I do, but not how I do it. I really need to leave because Leo has been at the Warehouse waiting for me for two hours. He told me he had a suprise for me. I kissed a sleeping Ivy on the cheek and left a note on her night stand. I hopped in my all white jeep today, so my legs could relax. I drove slowly hoping Ivy would call so I could skip work. I finally arrived at my destination, when I did so I saw a huge box and got excited. I opened it and discovered my newest package with all new torcher tools It contains a huge look-a-like meat tendorizer, A finger and toe grinder, knifes and machetes, A can opener, and the 500lb body grinder, but the body grinder came yesterday. I'm having a kitchen theme tomorrow. The lucky bastard I'm killing is one of the Simbolé boys, and this one happened to be a great chef. Maybe I should get him to make me some cookies like my nonna used to make, then kill him. Nah, I'm just going to kill him. I pulled the box in the warehouse and soon as I came in I made eye contact with the Simbolé. Wow Leo a day early, that's what I'm talking about. All I wanted was to get straight to the point. "Who sent you and your brothers to harm my family, because I know your dumb ass isn't that smart.", I asked really calmy.
"I'm not telling you anything you belligerent disgrace. ", he said. That simply reply made me bring out the toe grinder. I started with the middle toe on his dominant side, so the pain would be more unbearing. I slowly began to grind his toe as Leo watched with a Cheshire Cat expression. "Tell Me", I sangingly spoke. "Go to hell", he spoke. I advanced to the big toe and grinded it with lightening speed. "What the fuck, this ain't hurting anyone you pussy dick bitch," he said during Labored breathing. Leo laughed then I too joined in, "Was that an insult? You deserve a lame rap for that one.", I said still laughing. "We the type of boys that tie your mother up, fuck your sister in the ass and call your brother up, you real sweet I call you Buttercup.", I sang Meek's wack diss and laughed as this Simbolé fool fume. "Your wife ain't say that last night Leo, and Gemi I bet I can have that African Goddess choking on this anaconda.", he sneered. Oh yeah that took us over the edge, we threw him in that body grinder so quick and began ending his life with every turn. His piercing cries filled my soul with happiness and that was enough to boost a man's ego to kanye. I told Leo he could go home while I cleaned up our mess. This is one life I will not regret taking. I'm going to kill the rest of those Simbolé boys when Leo finds them, but first I need to shower. I grabbed my changing clothes from the jeep and I went back in the warehouse to shower. Last Tuesday I decided it would be a great idea if I got a bathroom put in there. It took three days for the renovators to get it to my liking, but I honestly like it. I showered in my Old spice and put on some shorts and a polo shirt with some nike slides. I felt so relaxed this way. I was currently driving home when a number I didn't recognize texted me saying "Me and bae are on our way to your house", I pondered on who it could be, my mind was so gone that I nearly ran off the road. "Who is this", I replied. In less than 15 seconds I got a reply "The Laveski's, duh.", was the disgusting reply. "How in the fuck did Ashley and Terri get my number. What the fuck do they want and why do they need to come to my house.", those are all the thoughts running in my mind, I will find out and if it's shady I will harm them both, Trust me. I arrive home in twenty minutes. I pull into the yard and I see Ivy outside playing with Sami and her toys. That made me calm down and smile, I exited my car and made my way towards them. I played with Sami and Ivy for a while until we decided to go in to shower and get dinner started.

Ivy's POV

Today has been fun, Sami and I went shopping and to chill yogurt. I discovered her favorite flavor is Vanilla like mommy's. Gosh I love this little nugget, we were outside and Gemi showed up and played with us for a while. We decided it was best to go in and get dinner started. "Ivy I have to tell you something", Gemi said sweating bullets. "Okay tell me", I said putting my homemade pizzas in the oven. "My ex girlfriend and my ex best friend are coming over right now.", he said. "I have never seen you so nervous.", I chuckled. "Poison this is serious, these two hurt me deeply and I can never make them feel that, okay", he replied. "Okay, I have a plan that will definitely work, just trust me.", I said smiling. "What's your plan", he asked with a smirk on his face. " I'm not telling you, but it will work since Sami will fall asleep in ten minutes", I said positive of her sleep schedule. "Take off your shirt and give me that and your shoes.", I said putting my plan in effect. "Why am I doing this?", he asked amused. "Do you trust me?", I asked starring in his eyes. "Of course", he said. "Okay, then just do as I say. Now when you had sex with this Ashley girl did you wear socks?", I asked while he thought about it. "Yes", was his reply. "Okay keep those on then. Let me tousle your hair a bit and there", I said. I turned the oven off to avoid taking out the pizzas. The door bell rang and I rushed to put Gemi's clothes in my room upstairs and grabbed a new bra and underwear set along with my favorite MAC lipstick. I checked on Sami while I was up there, and she was indeed sleep. I took the long way to his room and I began the next part of my plan. I stripped and showered in his old spice. I put on my new under garments, then I tousled my hair to look like sex hair. I applied some of my MAC lipstick. I sprayed on some of his cologne and did a once over in the mirror. The soft pink panties and bra made my skin look really chocolatey. I was ready to make an entrance. They were sitting in the den talking about their perfect life together, while Gemi was standing looking bored from my view upstairs.I began walking down and I decided to snake my hands around Gemi's waist once I made it to the den. "Babe you said just ten minutes", I said acting oblivious to those two pesants. He turned around to face me, "Play along I whispered then winked.
He picked me up so I was straddling his waist and put me in a corner kissing me passionately , "how is this", he whispered. "Perfect. ", I moaned not on purpose. Then someone cleared their throat. "Oh babe these are my former friends Ashley and Terri.", he said with labored breathing. "Pleased to me you both, even though you caught me at a bad time." I said. "Tell us how you met", Ashley asked. I sat down and so did Gemi beside me. I began lying as I watched Terri stare at my lady parts in awe, while Ashley stared at Gemi, so I decided to put on a show. I slowly began to kiss Gemi until I was straddling him, he began to squeeze and spank my ass as I began rubbing against his dick print through his shorts. I saw we had their full attention so I unsnapped my bra and Gemi involuntarily began to suck my nipples causing me to whimper. I through my head back and arched my back. I could see the lust look coming from Terri and a death glare from Ashley. Gemi began to bite my nipples slowly and I began to moan. "Gem don't stop, yes babe, Uh my precious Gem take me." He began to grunt and I decided to stop right there. I kneeled before him and unzipped him slowly. I took all of him in my mouth and began sucking him as those two perverts watched. He tugged at my hair and grunted while I deep throated him over and over until he spilled his sweet seed in my mouth. He looked at me with so much lust and then he kissed me. I zipped him back up and clamped my bra. "Nice meeting y'all, but we have unfinished business.", I said while pulling Gemi's hand upstairs. I noticed a tent in Terri's pants and tears in Ashley's eyes. "We were just leaving.", Ashley croaked out along with a lot of curse words. "Hey bitch you got to fix this, cause I ain't having blue balls.", Terri said running out the door to catch Ashley. I turned to Gemi to be picked up and engulfed in a kiss.

Terri's POV

So Ashley hired someone to break Gemi and this Queen Nefertitti up, so I can have her and Ashley can have Gemi, but that bitch hasn't done his job and noone has seen him in a while. I think his name was Isaac Simbolé, some shit like that. He owns a restaurant downtown, word on the street is that he is a good chef. Back to the point, I really need that chick Ivy on my team. I'm going to tap that, Trust Me.

Sorry for errors. I tried to make it longer this time. Please continue to vote and comment. Thanks for all the good feedback btw. Tell me what y'all think. Love y'all and until next week if I don't update again this week. What do y'all think will happen next?