Will You Meet MY Family?

Gemi's POV

I went to the refrigerator and saw the plate Ivy made for me. I devoured that delicious masterpiece in mere seconds. I drank a nice cold glass of water and decided to call it a night. I couldn't just go to bed without seeing Ivy's beautiful face, so I made my way to her room. She had Spongebob Squarepants playing on the TV while she sleepily cradled Sami on the bed. There is no doubt that she will make a good mother to Sami and our future kids. It was in that very moment I had the most brilliant idea, adopt Sami. I decided I need to call Leo, The phone rang twice before he answered. "Yeah man", a breathless Leo whispered. "I don't even want to know what you're doing, can you call up that big lawyer that owes me a favor and tell him I need to speak to him?", I asked focused only on what's best for Sami. "Uh yeah dude, mind me asking what for?", Leo said completely attentive now. "Well, Ivy sort of found a baby, then I blew up about it now I want to make it up to her and adopt the kid, so will you help me or not?", I asked aggravated. "Yeah dude. That's awesome. Why didn't you tell me earlier?", Leo asked. "I thought you would think I was crazy being in the mob and trying to adopt a child, that makes me look like a psycho individual who is begging to get me and my family killed.", I truthfully blurted out while stroking Ivy's hair. "I never thought I would see the day when you would willingly want to settle down with just one woman. I have to go the wife is teaching me a lesson, if you know what I mean.", Leo said as I chuckled. We hung up and I sighed looking down at Ivy. I need to get off to bed, because she would flip if she saw me in the same one as her. I was trying to move when she snuggled her head on my chest, that was enough for me to stay. I pulled her and Sami closer into me. I will forever remember this moment. It's 1:26 a.m and I was awoken by the most piercing cry ever heard. I looked over to the source and gently grabbed her. I began rocking her and trying to calm her down, but that wasn't working. I tried feeding her but she wouldn't eat, that's when my baby saved me. "Hand her over.", Ivy said with a smirk on her face. "I tried everything, plus she's not hungry so I will give you a chance, but you won't prosper.", I said sure she couldn't get her quiet. " I wish you joy and happiness, but above all this I wish you love. And I will always love you.", Ivy softly sang like the angel she is. Soon Sami was out like a light again. "Damn girl where you learn to sing like that?", I asked. " YouTube, why are you in my bed?", she asked pissed off. "Look Ivy, I'm terribly sorry about yesterday. I swear I will make it up to you just let me sleep with you and Sami tonight." I begged giving her the puppy dog eyes. "If it helps you sleep at night I guess so.", she said. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Uh sorry", I said quickly. I could have swore I saw her slightly blush. "Are you blushing?", I asked turned on. "Let's get some sleep.", she said while turning her rear into my front. I slightly groaned and adjusted my manhood. I can't wait to see her face in the morning.

Ivy's POV

Gemi is such a wierd man. First, he's mad that I found a baby. Then, he's in my bed trying to soothe her. I just don't understand. I'm currently in the kitchen making breakfast with Sami in one hand and a spatula in another. I really couldn't get much rest with Gemi directly behind me and an almost newborn on the other side. Then, his morning wood was poking me in my back, the thing felt like a darn tree bulging. At first when I was trying to get up I felt his arm snatch me back firmly in his chest. I'm not going to lie it felt good, but I'm not his and he is not mine, I wish he was though. I finally got out of bed with an already awoken Sami and entered the kitchen. I was bouncing Sami on my hip when he walked in looking gorgeous. "Goodmorning Ivy, sorry about last night. Have you and Sami entered the living space today?", he asked. "No.", I answered suspiciously. "Well, I think you should check it out.", he said staring straight in my eyes. "Okay I will check it out after breakfast.", I said turning my attention back to frying bacon. "No Ivy, please go now." he said dangerously scary. "Fine", I breathed out. I re-positioned Sami on my hip and made my way to the living room. Once there I stopped. There on floor was tons of baby toys, clothes, shoes, and everything a baby could want. Beside that was a mound of white roses with a touch of fake poison Ivy and a black ribbon around the stems. Then a giant bear with a huge bucket of bath and body works bath gels, lotions, and body spray. Tears began to well up in my eyes and cloud my vision, That's when I decided it was best to put Sami down. I placed her on the couch and wiped my tears then, turned around to see Gemi smiling at me in the door frame. "How do you like it, mi amour?", he nervously asked. "I LOVE it. Why did you do this?", I asked. "I felt like a jerk about how I talked to you and what I said about Sami. Do you forgive me?", he asked. "Of course you bought me and my new favorite girl friend all these gifts. This is honestly one of the sweetest gestures one has ever done for me.", I said. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Thanks Gem.", I said smiling up at him. I felt him stiffen a little before he said, "You're welcome poison". "OMG my bacon is burning.", I yelled running off as he chuckled. Minutes later Gemi entered again with a very happy Sami. She was playing with some little Elmo rattle he got her. I set the table and fixed Sami a bottle. "You think she likes rap?", Gemi asked. "What? Where did that come from and what are you talking about?", I asked amused. "Sami. Do you think she will like if I rapped to her. A high pitched laugh that I didn't know existed escaped my lips and I began to fall gently. He glared at me deadly and I soon recovered."Maybe", I said after my sudden pit of laughter. That's when he started rapping and my laughter came back. "All I got to do is put my mind to this Sami, Cancel out my exes drew a line through that Sami.", He rapped terribly. Sami began crying and my laughter died, Gemi looked as if he saw a horrific figure. "Please don't ever sing that again around our baby.", I said playfully. I covered my mouth and quickly turned once I realized what I said. "I didn't mean for it to come off like it sounded. Sorry", I mumbled. "Don't be we're all she has, in fact I want for us to adopt her.", he said. "Really ", I said tears welling in my eyes again. "Yes, Ivy. What are your thoughts?", He asked. "Of course I always wanted a child and since I have nothing else to do but sit in this house and be pretty, why not have a baby arou--, " I was saying before I was cut off with a kiss. "Ivy I have been wanting to kiss you for so long. I like you a whole lot, you're not like other women. You actually have a brain that you use.", he said when we pulled away from each other. "Will you meet my family this weekend?", he asked.

Sorry for errors. Vote. Comment. I will update later this week. Love y'all. Bye