DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY DID WHAT?" Narcissa's high pitched shriek rang out in the room. Dumbledore winced.

"Draco pushed a fellow student down two flights of stairs. She's alive, but she sustained numerous and severe injuries." She growled through the flames.

"I heard it the first time. I'll be there in ten minutes; Lucius is at Evan Rosier's house." Her thin face disappeared from the flames, and Snape came upstairs, dragging a very sour faced Draco Malfoy by the collar.

"Any word on her condition, Severus?" Snape's lip curled.

"She's still out cold. Madame Pomfery patched up her head, but there's no telling how bad her concussion really is. Other than that, both her left tibia and fibula were shattered. Madame is currently piecing her back together. She has six broken ribs, bruises covering every inch of her body, a broken nose, cracked skull, and she fractured her right ulna, radius, and funny bone. All in all, she's in very poor health." Draco looked at the floor. Honestly, he'd been trying to get her goat, not to kill her.

"Mr. Malfoy, Your parents will be here any-" there was a flash of green fire.

"DRACO LUCIUS BLACK-MALFOY!" Narcissa's voice boomed as she marched into the room.

"-Second." Dumbledore finished. Lucius came after her, as calm and stately as ever.

"Dumbledore." He said coldly. However, cold fury was etched into the lines of his eyes, and Draco shook in his shoes at the sight of it. Narcissa, however, was utterly and absolutely livid. Her eyes were wide with anger, she was breathing rapidly, and her normally pale face was covered in red splotches as her face flushed.

"Who is she?" Narcissa said through clenched teeth, looking at Dumbledore. "I would like to know the name of the girl that my son almost killed."

"Accidently." Draco added, only to get another icy glare from his mother. He'd never seen her so mad.

"Her name is Adriana Campbell." Both Lucius and Narcissa went extremely pale.

"Not the daughter of Agrippa and Nova?" he stammered.

"The same." They both looked at him, and both shouted at the same time.

"DRACO!!!"

"Do you not realize what you've done? Her older sister is a master duelist. She'll hunt the whole family down!" Lucius snapped. "She may not have been wanted by her mother and father, but she's a pureblood!"

"She's a Gryffindor." Draco protested. Narcissa's lips were pressed into a tight line.

"Be that as it may, she's still a pureblood and the daughter of a close friend. I went to Hogwarts with Agrippa and Nova!"

"As did I." Lucius added. Trying desperatly to calm down, Narcissa pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Can I see her? I feel like I owe her something for nearly being killed by my son."

"It was an accident!" Draco complained. "I never meant to mutilate her!"

"Even so, you are in a lot of trouble, young man!" Narcissa scolded. She looked back up at Snape. "Can I see her?" he shook his head.

"I'm afraid not. Madame just got the bleeding to stop. It's rather messy." Narcissa sat down heavily next to her son.

"What is the extent of her injuries?" Snape relayed all of them, and she gasped when he mentioned her cracked skull and ribs.

"That could have killed her."

"Had she been moved, very much so. Thank heavens the Weasley twins found her before she bled to death on the first floor landing. Filch was furious when he saw the massive pool of blood. He won’t clean it up." Dumbledore stated.