33.

Leonardo's POV. 

Alanze and Kayla should have been here three hours ago and they not here.

Ryan : " I got some information from Matt.  " , he said running inside the main trap mafia house. 

Leonardo : " What you got Matt ? " , I asked impatiently. 

Matt : " They were at the mall five hours ago. They were taken by the packing lot and it's by a few black guys. I have the camera from the mall. " , he said putting the video on.

After watching the video , I made a call to Alanze's dad telling him that they were talking and sent the video to him.

Mr Jackson : " I know him. Get to my house ASAP , I have my crew ready. " , he said.

Leonardo : " I already have my crew lined up by their house and they hidden. Who is it ? " , he asked irritated. 

Mr Jackson : " Ricky Jackson's son. " , after he told me that everything around me turned red and all I wanted was his blood in my hands.

After telling my parents , they promised to keep Alexia safe. After giving my parents hugs , I said a little prayer.

Getting in the car , Ryan speeded off before I could close my door. 

Leonardo : " You really like this girl huh ? " , I asked him.

Ryan : " Huh ? what are you talking about , I'm doing my job. " , he told me driving faster. 

This is what Ryan does every time he gets a woman. Then it hits me that Alanze is pregnant with my child and she'd taken. This freak could do dangerous things so my babies.

Leonardo : " Alanze and Alexia have a ring on their fingers and it has a tracker.  When we get in the house , go in front of me and shot any bitch ass nigga. " , I told Ryan getting out the car. 

Ryan packed by the basement door where the tracker said they were at. Who ever this fucker is , is bloody stupid , I thought.

Getting in the basement I heard sounds , a voice like Alanze's and one I didn't notice.

Unknown : " Do you know how much I've wanted to lick that pretty pussy if yours.  " , the person laughed.

Alanze : "You just like your pussy ass dad. Nigga you don't fucken scare me.  " , she told the guy making him leave the room the opposite way. 

Opening the door , I see Alanze in a bed naked as the day she was born.

Alanze : " Oh my god , Leonardo.  Baby , you came. Ryan , Kayla is next door. Please go get her " , she said crying. 

After getting Alanze out the bed a black skinned guy came out with Kayla on his shoulder. 

Kayla : " Put me do-- " , before Kayla could finish her sentence Ryan has already shot the guy.

After Ryan took Kayla we were exiting the building.

POW ! POW ! POW !

Ryan : " GET DOWN !! " , he yelled while shooting at the guys shooting at us.

After they were all down , we checked if anyone was shot and nobody was. We gave them both a pair of clothes that Ryan had in his car.

We got in the car and drove to Alanze's dad warehouse because he had his nephew. Getting at the location Alanze's dad gave us , we got inside and headed to his office.

Alanze : " Daddy !! " , she called for him.

Mr Jackson : " Thank god my babies are okay. " , he said hugging Alanze and Kayla.

Mr Jackson : " sit here babies , we have to handle something. " , he said kissing both their foreheads. 

Alanze : " No daddy , I wana handle him. " , she said to her dad making me interfere with their business. 

Leonardo : " I don't think that's a good idea.  " , I told Alanze. 

Kayla : " Please " , she pleaded.

Ryan : " Kayla baby , no. " , he said with a stern look.

Mr Jackson : " You know what , I'm going to allow both of yall.  Do it the way I taught yall and everything is in the room. " , he said giving the girls a signal to go.

Kayla and Alanze : " Thank you daddy.  " the kissed their dad making me and Ryan give each other weird looks.

Merry Christmas babies. Hope yall have a wonderful day , god bless yall all. 

Two more chapters leftThen I start editing my book.