26.

Kayla's POV.

Hello there. It's been awhile since I've had my own POV , but anyway a lot has happened. I'm five months pregnant with Chris's baby and the gender is a baby girl. Since I told Chris that I'm pregnant he has been distant because he feels like it is too much. Well if it was too much , why have unprotected sex with me ? At first i was really hurt because i seriously thought that he would be in my life forever , even marry me but I guessed wrong.

i never cry over a man and I never stay with the man who do me dirty but the shot Chris did hurt like a bitch.

I started working at the St Johns Private Hospital. I'm the head of the baby department. Going to college really worked and I thank God for blessing me with the things I have now.

Today is Saturday and Tomorrow I have to go to the safe house which is Leonardo's parents house. Our whole family is there and Leonardo's family.

I decided to wake up and start cleaning since I stay alone again. Before cleaning I went to take a shower so before I go to the mall I can shower again. After my shower I moisturised my body and took out short shorts and a tank top and some long socks.

Starting in my room , I do my bed and check under the bed if there's any dirty clothes because living with Chris was a mission.

_____________________________________

From Alanze.
- I'm pregnant.

To Alanze.
- WHAT ? Is it Chris's ?

From Alanze.
- Yes and it looks like he doesn't want it. but I'm keeping it and it's a girl. I've been asking all cool and shit but it hurts , hurts like shit. I have a free month off work so I'll be at home getting ready....

To Alanze.
- I'll get someone to come pick you up in an hour so get back home and start packing. I'll see you when you get here. Be safe and I love you.

From Alanze.
- I love you too.

Walking towards my car , I see Chris with another pregnant woman walking and smiling at each other. Feeling tears at the corner of my eyes , I keep walking. Getting in my car I put my head on my hands. Before driving I say a little prayer asking for the right path and strength.

Getting home , I start packing so by the time I get fetched I'm ready to go. Taking my make up kit , I load it in my make up bag. I had three suitcases , one with clothes , the other one with shoes and the last one with my work stuff and my make up kit bag and my purse.

Taking them downstairs , I put them next to the door.

After ten minutes of waiting , I hear my door bell ring. Opening the door I see someone I've never seen before , not only was he a stranger but he looked so hot. He wouldn't want a pregnant woman in his life , I thought. Ignoring him , I see two guys outside.

Kayla : " Hi , I'm Kayla. You are ? ".

Ryan : " Hi , I'm Ryan , Leonardo's brother. I was sent by Alanze to come fetch you. " he said smiling. Making my thong wet.

Kayla : " Oh , well please come in and my bags are behind the door. " , I said moving out the way for them.

After getting every bag and locking up my house , I sit in the front seat of Ryan's car. Getting to the robots I see a black car with black windows too. Ignoring I put my earphones on.

Ryan : " Kayla , shit I need you to move the seat and sleep on it. They bad people behind us. " , he said begging me.

Adjusting the seat , I say a little prayer. Before I could say amen I heard shots being fired. The fifth shot was aimed to me before I could get up and protect my stomach the bullet went through it and I everything around me started being black and I heard Ryan shout my name. Kayla , Kayla , don't close your eyes. But it was too late for that. I closed my eyes and was welcomed by darkness.

MM : RYAN.