27.

Alanze's POV.

Leonardo : " Baby , wake up. Kayla was shot. " , he said opening their closet to take out his guns.

Alanze : " No , Kayla is at home with Ryan.. They on their way baby. " , I said smiling at him because that's what she told me when Ryan came.

Leonardo : " Baby , I'm serious. She was shout in the stomach and Ryan and the others were shout but they all survived but Kayla is not doing well. " , he said hugging me.

Alanze : " What ?! " , I cried and hugged Leonardo tighter.

Leonardo : " Come on baby , she needs you. Alexia will stay with my mom. " , he said kidding me.

Alanze : " I'm coming. "

After sating bye to Alexia , I got in the car and just looked outside the windows , since it was Winter , the trees were shouting their souls out and making so much wind. Kayla can't die , I just lost King just a year ago and it was hard for me to move on. Kayla is my best friend , my sister , my backbone. Me and that have been through so much , if her life is taken away by the man upstairs then I see no reason to stay on earth because even if we not blood our souls connect like sisters. Wiping my tears , I look at my tattoo that we got. ( A/N : Go to chapter five. ) We both decided to have tattoos because we went through the same thing with the same person.

Before Leonardo could pack the car , I was already out running towards my mom and dad.

Mom : " Come on baby , let's go see her. Don't worry she'll make it sunshine. " , she said hugging me and kiss.

Leonardo : " I'm here baby , don't shut me out. I'm here. " , he said kissing me and hugging me. Joining our hands together , we walk towards Kayla's room. Seeing Ryan and the other workers , I hug Ryan and ask the others how they feeling.

POOR KAYLA. SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.