18.

Since it was the weekend , Alexia wanted to go visit my parents , her grandparents. So it's going to be me and Leonardo.

Saturday.

Leonardo : " Baby wake up , I made us breakfast. " , he said kissing my cheeks.

Alanze : " Morning , okay wait lemme go wash up first. " , I told him pecking his lips and deepening the kiss.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face , I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat our breakfast.

Leonardo : " So what you wana do today ? " , he asked with a grin on his face.

Alanze : " Anything. We can cuddle up all day and go have dinner out at night. " , I requested smiling.

Leonardo : " That's fine with me baby. Wana go take a shower ? " , he said putting his arms around my waist.

Alanze : " Sure baby , lemme clean up first. " , turning around and kissing him.

After cleaning the kitchen and washing out plates I went to my bathroom to see a half naked Leonardo on my bed.

Alanze : " Hey , I thought you said you'll shower first " , raising my eyebrows.

Leonardo : " No , I was waiting for my beautiful girlfriend so we can take one together to save water. " , he said with a smirk.

Alanze : " Mh year right. Let's go. " , I said laughing and walking towards my bathroom.

Alanze : " Lee , tab or shower ? " , I asked.

Leonardo : " Tub , so you can ride JR like your life depends on him " , he said laughing.

Opening water in the tab , I pour some shampoo and add salty so I can finally relax. Taking my clothes off , I stand naked and proud. " You are so beautiful. " , I told myself. Feeling a body behind mine I turn around to face Leonardo. Checking him out , I first start with his chest , a chest that can be my pillow at night. Going down to his abs , they look so hard and look yummy making me want to lick them. Biting my lips my eyes go south to be faced with a hard , thick , long , suck-worthable dick. Getting down on my knees. " You don't have to do it baby. " , said a very tense Leonardo. " I want too. ". After getting in my knees , I take his dick in my hand and stroke it slowly. Bring my head forward to lick and suck on the tip. Letting my tongue lick all over his dick to make it sloppy. I take his dick and put it in my mouth while sucking. Pushing it in and out of my mouth I hear Leonardo's groans and moans telling to not stop. Stroking the part I couldn't put in my mouth , I try pushing it and trying not to chock on his dick. Playing with his balls , I stroke his dick while sucking and biting just a little bit on his balls. " Uuuhhhhhh baby , that's enough. " , Leonardo screamed. Disappointed that I didn't make him cum , I stand up and brush my teeth again. Watching him watch my every move like I'm his prisoner , I take off my thong and get in my hot water. " Move over baby. " , I heard Leonardo say. " I don't want you swallowing my nuts baby. I want all my nuts to go in that tight pussy of yours. " , he said kissing my neck from behind and running his finger down my spine making me shiver. " Turn around and let daddy be good to you. " , he said with a deep voice.

Turning around and facing him , he kisses my neck and goes down to my nipples that were hard like diamonds. " Oh Leonardo baby. Please don't stop. " , " I won't baby. " , he told me while sucking on my right nipple and giving my left nipple some attention by playing with it. Picking me up and putting me on the flat side of the tub , he opens I'm legs and kisses my thighs. Feeling hos tongue play with my clit I let out a moan that I didn't know I kept. Licking and sucking on clit , " Oh oh oh , I'm about to cummmmm !! " , " Hold it up baby " , he demanded. Inserting his tongue I'm places I didn't know tongues can go in I could feel the pressure in my stomach , " Let go. " , he said as he and his tongue waiting for my juices to run. " Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ! " , I screamed cumming on his mouth. Pulling him onto the tub I sit on top of his legs , positioning myself to get in to.

Five hours later.

Alanze : " Baby , I'm tired. Just order Pizza. " , I said breathless.

Leonardo : " I can see. My babies first time getting the D. It's okay , you'll get used to it. " , he said laughing.

OKAY , I TRIED. CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE. COMMENT , SO I CAN KNOW IF YALL LIKE IT OR WHHHHEEETTT ?!

MM : Alanze.