6.

" Hi , is King here ? " , I asked the hoe from the club . I would be calling her by her name if I knew it but I don't know it so WHATEVER .

" Lee , why the fuck are you answering my door ? " , King asked in the background screaming while running to the door .

" Oh , uhm . I just came to check up on you but since you have company , I'll leave . " , I said walking away .

" Bye boo , was fun without you " , said that little hoe .

Feeling heart broken that King didn't stop me from leaving . WAIT , why do I even care . Its not like I'm dating him . Pssh , fuck him .

Getting in my car and going to work for my appointment with PARTYNEXTDOOR , AUGUST ALSINA AND CHRIS BROWN . Sometimes I really get tired of seeing celebrities . They have the most fucked up life's ever y'all . like tf !

Getting inside my office I see Chris Brown with her baby girl Royal . Smiling & running to hug Royal . I swear Chris Brown is more like a brother to me so whenever he comes in he brings Royal with him . That child is just so cute .

" Sis , imma need you to hook me up with the best lawyer in town . BM drama " , Chris said getting annoyed .

" Why couldn't you just have a baby with Rihanna , not that I don't love Royal but her mamma is just a hoe " , I told him .

Two hours later

After helping Chris with all the help he needs he went back to the studio with Royal . " Now I have to meet up with this Lawyer , ugh " , I said out loud , sighing .

Parking outside the Law Firm , I entered the building . " Adams & Quandos " , written out in bold . . .

" Hi , I'm here to see Mr Adams . I'm Alazane Jackson " , I told the front desk lady .

" Oh hello Mam' , Sir is waiting for you . " , she said getting out her chair , " This way please " , she said taking me to her boss's office .

Knocking on the door , a deep sexy voiced answered a ' come in ' . Getting inside the office I pause for a minute . This guy ! This guy right here was on flames ! He got his sexy hair cut , expensive classy suit , you can see that he works out because of how the suit has fitted him so nice . mh mh mh ! The way he looked at me made me wet my panties . not stretch that , I has a fucken waterfall .

" Hello , Miss Alazane " , a husky voice but deep and sexy greeted .

" He-l-llo Mr A-a-dams " , I sad getting nervous .

Walking up to me he takes his hand and puts it on my waist so he can guard me to my seat . His touch just wanted to make me moan . Seeing the effect he has on me , he smirked . COCKY MUCH ?!

Okay ? 39 readers ? Not bad , really . Thank you to the people reading my book . COMMENTS PLEASE THOUGH GUYS . I LOVE YALL XX ...

THINKING OF CHANGING THIS BOOK INTO A BWWM BOOK SO IT CAN BE INTERESTING BECAUSE WITH MR.ADAM BEING IN A MAFIA AND KING BEING THE "KING" of California .....

TO BE CONTINUED ..................