4.

ALEXI , KING'S THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ( M.M)

King's POV.

Finally waking up , I see Alazne asleep with her mouth opened . I laugh , because its cute with her little cute snores .

Waking up , I walk to my walk in bathroom . I do my hygiene and brush my teeth , wash my face and wipe it and my hands .

Seeing Alazne still sleeping I decide to make her breakfast but before I do , lemme introduce myself to everyone . My name is King Jr Rose . My dad is King Senior so that's where I got my name . My mom is Karla Rose . I have a brother , his name is Chris Rose . I don't really have a close relationship with them what I do take up almost all my time. I'm 6'8 . Single . I have one daughter who is three years old , her mother died giving birth to her . Her mother Angela Smiths was my best friend and one night of drinking and fucking bought Alexi in the world . I'm chocolate colour skin , I have green eyes which my baby girl got from me . Alexi doesn't look nothing like her mother . Alexi is just like me tough , strong and welcoming .

( Back to the story ) .

Walking downstairs to prepare breakfast for myself and Alazne . I start making our pancakes , bacon , eggs , grits and SAUSAGE . ( A/N : Y'ALL KNOW THAT VINE . LMAO ) . Feeling someone in present I turn around and see Alazne's beautiful face . She's to beautiful , with her brown honey eyes , her curvy body , that ASS . Oh , this girl was blessed .

" Earth to King " , Alazne said laughing at me .

Smiling , I greeted her , " Good morning beautiful . " , blushing she said it back .

" I ain't even let you hit and you already making me breakfast " , she said laughing .

Joining her laughing , " Oh . So you were gonna let me hit " , I said laughing .

" Nice try King " , she said laughing .

After creating small chats while she helps me with the food , the food was done after 30 minutes . After giving Alazne her food and taking mine we start eating .
While she would be eating I would look up to her smiling , ' damn she's so beautiful ' I thought .

After eating & taking a shower . We got ready to go pick up my baby girl from her friends house . Getting in Alazne's BENZ , she gives me the key . Sighing and laughing I get in the drivers seat and start driving to our destination .

An hour later .

" Hey Daddy ! " , Alexi greeted me

" Hey baby girl . I want you to meet Miss Alazne " , I told Alexi .

" Hi Miss Alazne " , Alexi greeted smiling so hard .

" Hey baby . You so pretty " , Alazne told Alexi .

" Thank you . Miss Pretty Lady " , Alexi said making Alazne smile and laugh .

" Daddy , I like Miss Alazne " , Alexi told me making Alazne laugh .

" Miss Alazne likes you too baby girl " , Alazne told Alexi .

5 hours later .