"Sure, just bring it back in one piece please. I don't think Yoongi would be happy if I showed up at his place with another thing for him to fix."

"At least i'm not Namjoon hyung." Jimin mumbled, "What're your plans?"

"Hello? I still gotta pop into work."

"Oh."

"Don't you have to study?" Jin said

"... No. I was thinking of going over to Haru's house."

Jin gasped and dropped his slice of toast, "Y-You mean---"

"No, we're only friends now. I just wanted to check up on her since yesterday she wasn't well."

"That's nice of you. Have fun~"

Jimin hopped out on the street, he gradually built up speed as he peddled more.

There he was, standing outside her window. He could see the white drapes closed. Jimin looked around for something to catch her attention.

A rock it is.

It took 2 tries for her to show up. Messy hair and confusion was painted all over her.

"Haru!" he waved and smiled.

Man, was he happy to see her alright and safe after that dream.

---

"You know I still have my precautions about you." Hyuk crossed his legs while reading a book.

"I can't blame you." Jimin replied

"Of course you can't. You're the one who put Haru in danger, depression and pain."

Jimin scoffed, "Hey, can't you and me just have a chance at being friends?"

"Maybe. It's possible. But I prefer us to stay with our original friends."

Haru tried to creep down the stairs without making a sound, but she was caught.

"Hi." she said awkwardly

"Hey." Jimin smiled and got up from sitting down

"So... What're you doing here?"

"Just checking up on you. Since yesterday you were feeling---"

"Yeah, yeah. I know." She flushed light pink

Jimin chuckled, she was so cute when flustered, "I have a bike outside. I was wondering if you wanted to ride with me."

"Sorry Jimin. I'm busy today. Ms. Han wanted me to run some errands for her."

"Really? Then i'll help you!"

"Wait--- What?"

"Let's go!" Jimin took her hand and made his way towards the door, "Bye Hyuk!"

Hyuk stuck his tongue out, "It's Sanghyuk for you."

---

"Um, it's okay Jimin. I can carry them myself."

"It's fine. I don't mind. You shouldn't carry heavy things." Jimin had 3 bags of groceries on each hand

"Do you want to put them in the basket? It might be easier."

"No, it might break the bike. Jin hyung will get mad if I break it."

Haru understood, "I see."

They stopped back at her house to drop off the groceries, "Wow! Who's this handsome boy, Haru? Have you been seeing someone---"