Tragic: Part I

Hello my fellow readers, its is the season where this book is almost over. You like what I did there huh? Because it's Christmas month...the saying "tis the season", so I said it is the seas-- oh, forget it lol.

Anyways I will just like to thank all of my readers who stuck beside me while writing this book, no this is not my last chapter nor would the next chapter would be my last. I'm just giving you guys an heads up, because it is coming to an end.

But there's no need to be sad because "drum roll please" I am currently making a new book. Not only are you guys happy, but I am happy myself. This would be my 3rd work on wattpad. I am so proud of myself for not stopping and kept going with my writings.

All because of you guys.

Anyways I would like to dedicate this chapter to one of my lovely readers Bericar. Believe or not because of you, you make me want to write new chapters everyday. Reading your comments truly brings a smile to my face. I hope you really enjoy this chapter.

And of course all of my other lovely readers, now what would I do without you guys.

Anyways.... let's get this story started shall we. Enjoy!

Ne_Ne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Josh is here!"

________________________________________________

"Oh my gosh Keyshawn, what are we going to do?" I ask nervously. What was he doing here? he made this whole scene seem like a scary movie from him popping up after we just got done talking about him.

"Just act normal Ang" Keyshawn ran inside the bathroom doing god knows what.

"What are you doing?" I ask

Then I heard water. What is he doing, taking a shower? I was about to go investigate and see what the hell Keyshawn was doing until the doorbell rung.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I whisper yelled. Gosh I actually had goose bumps invading my arm.

"Ang, can you get that!" Keyshawn yelled from the bathroom.

What the actual fuck? He did this on purpose so he won't be the one to meet his creepy brother.

I just stood there hesitating on what should I do. I mean I could just jump out of the window in Keyshawn room, but that would be to high. Or I could just run straight out of the back door, but then Josh would expect something and I didn't wanted him to know that I knew.

I seen Keyshawn pop his head out from the bathroom door slightly "Ang, go get it and just tell him I'm upstairs taking a shower. We have to act normal" Keyshawn then pop his head back and the bathroom and close the door.

Ok, act normal, act normal.

The sound of knocks on the door was constantly there. I hurried up down stairs so he won't suspect anything.

I was now in front of Keyshawn big wooden door. Deep breath, act normal I thought again.

I pick up my sweaty, shaking hand and place it upon the gold door knob. Act normal.

I twist the door knob and in step Josh. "Geez what took so long" Josh ask looking around the house.

"Act normal" I said